Nurses work in hospitals, private clinics, and even in a personal capacity.
They administer medication, monitor patient progress, and provide personal care and emotional support.
They are required to establish a plan of care after assessing patients so that they can work through the whole rigmarole with them.
An entry-level nurse will be a certified nurse but will most probably learn the day-to-day tasks while on the job.
If you have just finished your nursing certification and are in the process of looking for a job, this resume might help you.
Entry Level Nurse Resume No Experience
7018 Lindsey Lane
Guntersville, AL 99000
wilma @ email . com
Seeking a Registered Nurse position at Guntersville National Hospital where my extensive nursing education and training will be used to bring quality results and improved patient care.
- Well-versed in assisting practitioners with examinations and procedures
- Skilled in obtaining and maintaining patient intravenous access
- In-depth knowledge of modern nursing procedures and practices
- Complete understanding of document retrieval and record-keeping
- Demonstrated ability to work in stressful situations
- Thorough understanding of complex medical procedures
Bachelor of Science in Nursing – 2021
Guntersville City University, Guntersville, AL
- Life Span Development
- Health Assessment
- Therapeutic Communication
- Pharmacology for Nurses
- Cultural Competence in Health Care
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Alabama RN licensure – Current
BLS – 2012
CNA – 2013
Certified Nursing Assistant
Guntersville Public Hospital, Guntersville, AL
Aug 2017 – May 2021
- Assisted nurses and physicians in delivering overall care to patients
- Helped assigned residents with activities of daily living
- Promoted resident-centered care
- Ensured that the residents were treated with dignity and respect.
- Assisted residents with bathing, personal grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Accurately obtained and recorded vital signs and other resident data
- Collected specimens for laboratory use
Sava Senior Health, Guntersville, AL
Mar 2013 – Aug 2014
- Worked towards providing personal care to the elderly, right after obtaining RN licensure
- Observed and reported changes in the resident’s condition or behavior to the supervisor
- Exceptional communication skills in English and Spanish
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent command of medical terminology
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask