In order to obtain a new job as a clothing store manager, you need to have a resume and management profile that is worthy of the employer.
Here is an example to help you write a perfect resume for a clothing manager job:
Clothing Store Manager Resume Sample
85 Cambridge Road
Southampton, PA 18966
reesoli @ email .com
Clothing Store Manager
• Pleasant and organized Clothing Store Manager with over 6 years of experience in running the operations of large clothing outlets.
• A customer service-oriented and responsible individual who has exceptional leadership abilities.
• Competent in creating and maintaining an environment geared to achieve sales and profit goals.
• Highly skilled in determining and communicating individual sales goals and hold staff members accountable for positive results.
• Able to lead staff members to ensure delivery of consistently good customer services, in order to guarantee repeat business opportunities.
• Well-versed in resolving customers’ complaints and issues in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
Clothing Store Manager
Clairins, Southampton, PA
6/2018 – Present
• Introduced a specialized pret line for bridal wear, increasing annual sales by $50000.
• Consistently met sales targets by 100% between the years 2019 and 2020.
• Effectively create schedules for all staff members in a bid to ensure constant presence at the store
• Precisely oversee the work of sales representatives to ensure consistent delivery of good customer services
• Greet walk-in customers and ensure that they are being serviced by a representative of the boutique
• Ensure that all fashion lines have sufficient pieces available, including all sizes and color ranges
• Create and maintain effective liaison with vendors, suppliers, and tailoring teams to ensure delivery of products in a timely manner
• Successfully resolve customers complaints in a proactive manner to ensure repeat business opportunities
• Balance the cash register at the end of the day and create and maintain correlating reports
• Make sure that the boutique is properly secured and that all alarm systems are in place throughout the day
Boutique Assistant Manager
The Wardrobe House, Southampton, PA
2/2009 – 5/2018
• Successfully handled a special order for 5000 designer dresses within the specified time of 3 weeks.
• Increased customer base by a staggering 68%, by performing advanced marketing and community outreach activities.
• Assisted customers by suggesting sizes and colors that complement each customer and locating appropriate products
• Provided information on the type of cloth and stitching methods to acquaint customers with the product
• Maintained inventory of pret lines and contacted managers in case of low stock or unavailable sizes or colors
• Ascertain the cleanliness and neatness of the boutique by coordinating janitorial services, and ensuring that all shelves and hanging areas are cleaned and tidied
Associate of Arts in Sociology – 2009
Southampton High School, Southampton, PA
- Sales Targets Meeting
- Goals Analysis
- Inventory Management
- Complaint Handling
- Marketing Support
- Schedule Handling