There is very little that you need to do to convert your resume from passable to awesome.
One that is of the latter nature is complete, concise, informative and easy to navigate. These are the only 4 things that you need to ensure when preparing your resume.
The following is a professional resume sample for assistant account manager position.
990 Hilda Road | Parker, AZ 85002 | (000) 415-7844| caseyjones @email . com
Assistant Account Manager
Detail-oriented Assistant Account Manager with over 7 years of experience in coordinating timelines, managing client inventory and budgets and overseeing administrative and financial ends of busy business environments. Exceptionally talented in providing special project assistance by handling convention preparations and assisting with client visits.
• Effectively able to serve as a first point of contact, and a liaison between departments and individuals
• First-hand experience in collaborating with teams to ensure that all work processes are aligned with strategies
• Highly skilled in overseeing all reports, logs and pass downs generated by and for different departments
• Successful track record in identifying personnel problems, including payrolls and employee relations and effectively providing assistance in resolving them
|✓ Needs Identification||✓ Staff Training||✓ Accounting Support|
|✓ Recruitment and Training||✓ Emergency Response||✓ Employee Scheduling|
|✓ Compliance Maintenance||✓ Inventory Management||✓ Client Liaison|
|✓ Sales Forecasting||✓ Sales Negotiation||✓ Performance Planning|
• Forecasted accurate sales projection for the years 2014 and 2015, allowing the company to plan in advance about their marketing strategies.
• Successfully implemented a series of disciplinary actions in a personnel case, which served as a deterrent for further incidents of similar nature.
• Singlehandedly managed the accounts receivables for 3 months in the absence of the accounting officer.
• Replaced the old inventory system with a new one, making the process 50% more efficient than before.
CCC Inc., Parker, AZ | 6/2010 – Present
Assistant Account Manager
• Perform needs assessments to determine company’s requirements for hiring employees
• Assist with the interviewing and recruiting process, providing special assistance with induction processes
• Oversee accounting work to ensure that it is in sync with policies and procedures
• Organize meetings, seminars and corporate events to discuss disciplinary issues
• Intervene in situations requiring executive level support, such as payroll and time card problems
• Ascertain strict vigilance for entry and exit by employees, visitors and clients
• Build and maintain strong and meaningful relationships with clients and negotiate contracts and close agreements
• Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas for improvement to ensure that sales quotas are met or exceeded
Republic Finance, Parker, AZ| 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Assisted in recruiting applicants and screening them according to the company’s rules and regulations
• Communicated project status to internal and external stakeholders and assisted in developing new business opportunities
• Provided support in forecasting and tracking key account metrics including quarterly sales results
• Assisted in soliciting and maintaining contact with current and prospected key accounts
• Coordinated efforts to resolve customer problems and recommended modifications to products
Arizona State University, Parker, AZ – 2009
Bachelor of Business Administration
“I am driven and articulate individual who uses good judgment and discretion.”