Computer Hardware Technicians work in every organizational setting that involves computer systems – which means virtually everywhere!
They are responsible for managing the hardware computer systems which includes implementing and troubleshooting networks and other stand alone personal computers.
The following example will give you a good idea how to write a good resume for computer hardware technician job as an entry level applicant.
736 Glenoaks | Oklahoma City, OK 88373 | (119) 922-9039 | Email
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a position as a Computer Hardware Technician with Nexgen utilizing great troubleshooting skills and hardware knowledge to provide exceptional services to clients.
• Over 2 years of experience as a Computer Technician
• A+ Certified
• Highly skilled in repairing of all kinds of computers, laptops and boards
• In depth knowledge of embedded systems and motherboard engineering works
• Hands on experience in installing and troubleshooting networks – both LAN and WAN
• Proficient in installing hardware in a data center environment
• Excellent understanding of standard hardware issues and protocols
• Ability to work for long hours
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Integrated a complex network of both Windows and Linux environments by setting up multifaceted protocols
• Accomplished real time troubleshooting for intricately designed networks at a client’s site
Apr 2014 – Present
ABC Company – Oklahoma City, OK
Computer Hardware Technician
• Set up and troubleshoot popular networks
• Fix standalone PC problems
• Work with wires and cables to ensure proper setting up of complex networks
• Diagnose problems using specific tools
• Install, test and maintain a variety of personal computing and network systems
• Compile and record all procedures
• Ensure complete inventory of related supplies is maintained
Diploma: NEW SCHOOL, Oklahoma City, OK – 2003