You cannot change the first impression that an employer will make about you when they view your resume. What you can do is make sure that your resume is flawless.
The beginning of a resume – the resume objective – is something that you really have to work on. While it seems insignificant to many people (after all, a resume objective is just 3 sentences or less), the objective is the resume rolled into a few powerful sentences.
There should be an effort that you need to put into writing a resume objective. This is where the whole deal starts and it has to be good. A resume with an objective statement will be considered a good read.
Look at it this way – the resume is a complete document but it is a boring read. Why not take the edge off yours and include a strong career objective statement so that the reader doesn’t have to go through the entire resume? Makes sense? Perfectly!
Here are some samples of resume objectives written for an inventory manager position:
10 Best Sample Objectives for Inventory Manager Resume
1. Highly organized and meticulous Inventory Manager looking for a position at Aramark. Excited to leverage my expertise in devising and implementing efficient inventory systems.
2. Top-performing Inventory Manager seeking a position at Great Works Inc. Bringing 5+ years’ track record of devising ways of optimizing inventory control procedures and identifying shortages to surpass the company’s expectations and revenue goals.
3. Seeking a position as an Inventory Manager at Raw Works. Poised to use exceptionally well-placed data analysis and forecasting methods to determine inventory needs on a departmental level.
4. Energetic to become a successful Inventory Manager at Flash Global. Offering a track record of success in handling workflow and reviewing the performance of inventory systems to ensure the effectiveness of inventory control systems.
5. To contribute to Hudson’s Bay as an Inventory Manager by applying deep insight into managing and utilizing inventory control programs in an efficient and accurate manner.
6. Competent and qualified Inventory Manager with over 5 years of experience in a similar capacity, looking for a position at Rumpke. Exceptionally well-versed in creating long-term inventory plans to optimize and organize processes. Highly organized with keen attention to detail.
7. Exceptionally talented Inventory Manager with 7 years’ progressively responsible experience working in inventory management. Eager to work for ABC Company which would utilize my expertise in developing and maintaining a high-performance inventory system with a special focus on efficiency and accuracy.
8. Poised to contribute to the success of ABC Company in the capacity of an inventory manager by overseeing teams, and evaluating and recording deliveries to improve inventory control procedures.
9. To obtain employment as an Inventory Manager at XYZ Company. Leveraging skills in inventory operations, analyzing suppliers, and ordering supplies to rectify inventory problems and shortages.
10. To work for XYY Company as an Inventory Manager, utilizing inventory operations skills and the ability to manage cross-functional teams to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.