You cannot change the first impression that an employer will make about you when he sees your resume. What you can do is to make sure that the resume that you write is flawless. How anything begins has a great impact on how it will end. The beginning of a resume – the resume objective – is something that you really have to work on. While it seems insignificant to many people (after all, a resume objective is just 3 sentences or less), the objective is the resume rolled into a few powerful sentences.
There is a great deal of effort that you need to put into a resume objective. This is where the whole deal starts and it has to be good. There is no way that a resume without an objective will be considered a “good” read. Look at it this way – the resume is a complete document but it is a boring read. Why not take the edge off yours and include a strong objective so that the reader doesn’t have to go through the entire resume? Makes sense? Perfectly!
Helping an employer decide in your favor is important – he or she won’t be able to do it on his or her own. Here are some samples of resume objectives written for an inventory manager position:
• Highly organized and meticulous Inventory Manager looking for a position at Aramark utilizing expertise in devising and implementing efficient inventory systems.
• Inventory Manager seeking a position at Great Works Inc. Bringing 5+ years’ track record of devising ways of optimizing inventory control procedures and identifying shortages.
• Seeking a position as an Inventory Manager at Raw Works applying exceptionally well-placed data analysis and forecasting methods to determine inventory needs on a departmental level.
• Desire an Inventory Manager position at Flash Global. Offering track record of success handling workflow and effectiveness of inventory control departments, and reviewing performance of inventory systems.
• To work for Hudson’s Bay Company as an Inventory Manager. Eager to apply deep insight into managing and utilizing inventory control programs in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Competent and qualified Inventory Manager with over 5 years of experience in a similar capacity, looking for a position at Rumpke. Highly organized and exceptionally well-versed in creating long term inventory plans that optimize and organize processes.
• Exceptionally well-trained and talented Inventory Manager with 7 years’ progressive experience working in inventory management. Expert in developing and maintaining a high performance inventory system with special focus on efficiency and accuracy.