Writing a resume objective statement can do wonders for your resume.
Reading a resume objective can help an employer decide a candidate’s passion and skills. This is one of the main reasons that much stress is put on writing the best objective that you can come up with.
To understand how to write a good resume objective you must first understand the job description.
If your job is at the help desk of a company, you will need to figure out what your relevant skills are and how you can apply those skills on the job.
The following resume objective examples for someone working at the help desk will help you understand how a resume objective needs to be written:
Sample Objectives for a Help Desk Resume
1. Looking for a position as a Help Desk Technician with Lynx. Bringing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 6 years of help desk experience to provide technical support to clients/users facing Windows, internet, and hardware and software problems.
2. To contribute as an IT Help Desk Technician at Cognizant using exceptional proficiency in Windows-based applications. Solid insight into troubleshooting both hardware and software problems over a broad spectrum.
3. To work as a Help Desk Associate at CSS Corp utilizing 3 years of successful IT help desk support experience to provide first-level resolutions to customers’ questions over the phone and through emails.
4. Exceptionally-talented Help Desk Specialist seeking a position with Mobile Iron. Poised to provide support to Windows, Android, Apple, and Mac users by employing extensive experience of working in the information technology arena.
5. To work for TeleTech as a Help Desk Associate. Bringing 3+ years’ experience in providing desktop support services, installing hardware and software modules, setting up accounts in Active Directory to troubleshoot a broad variety of hardware and software issues.
6. Looking for a Help Desk Technician position with UTEK using solid knowledge of handling onsite and offsite setup, installation, and troubleshooting activities over a range of operating systems and environments.
7. Strong desire to work as a Help Desk Assistant for ABC Company to employ expertise in providing desktop and application support to users along with providing exceptional troubleshooting assistance.