A resume for the dialysis patient care technician position is usually required by employers.
Take a look at the following Dialysis PCT resume sample for guidance and inspiration:
Dialysis Patient Care Technician Resume Example
4454 Bristol Road
Bristol, PA 02020
henlog @email .com
DIALYSIS PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN
Patient care-oriented, analytic-minded, and thorough individual with 12+ years of extensive experience working as a dialysis patient care technician. Highly skilled in setting up and calibrating dialysis machines, monitoring dialysis procedures, performing patient preparation activities, and applying dressings on punctured areas by following set hospital protocols. Pleasant and patient with a deep interest in providing dedicated support to patients suffering from renal problems.
• Stats Measurement • Patient Observation
• Outpatient Dialysis Services • Phlebotomy Support
• Vascular Access Evaluation • Intradialytic Problems Resolution
• Patient Response Monitoring • Reinfusion
• Suggested a lower-cost supplier for dialysis medical supplies which reduced unit costs by 45%.
• Wrote a short manual aimed at educating patients and their families about what to expect during the dialysis procedure.
• Trained 13 new dialysis technicians in using, calibrating, and maintaining dialysis machines as part of their induction process.
Dialysis Patient Care Technician
DaVita, Bristol, PA
12/2017 – Present
• Prepare and calibrate dialysis machinery prior to each dialysis procedure
• Ascertain that all associated supplies and instruments are present at the time of each process
• Take and record patients’ vitals such as temperature, pulse, and blood pressure prior to and after each dialysis round
• Hook up patients to dialysis machines by following preset procedures and regulations
• Observe patients throughout the procedure to ensure their comfort and wellbeing
• Educate patients and their families regarding what to expect during the procedure
• Perform emergency aid services in case of organ failure or other instances requiring intervention
• Dress patients’ puncture areas and provide them with feedback on how to care for the dressing
The Bay Medical Center, Bristol, PA
9/2010 – 11/2017
• Laid out instruments and supplies necessary for dialysis rounds and ensured that they were packed and put away at the end of the day.
• Assisted in calibrating and operating dialysis machines and performed general and preventative maintenance on them.
• Made arrangements for anticoagulants to be injected into patients prior to each procedure.
• Assisted in preparing and applying dressings to punctures and preparing reports on each dialysis session.
• Coordinated efforts with lab technicians to ensure timely delivery of patients’ lab reports.
High School Diploma – 2009
Bristol High School, Bristol, PA