It is not that difficult to create a resume in order to apply for a mechanical engineer position, even if you do not have experience in work.
Resumes are all about how you present information, and if you can do an excellent job with that, you will be considered a great person to hire.
However, you will need some guidance if you are writing a resume for the first time. In your resume for a mechanical engineer position, your focus should be on your knowledge of working on equipment and components in a specific area.
Since you will have an engineering degree to your name, it will be easier to build upon what you know about the work.
If you are looking for more help, we suggest that you have a look at the following resume sample for this position:
Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Resume No Experience
31 Link Road, Norfolk, VA 48944
Mechanical engineer, with exceptional interest in researching, designing, and developing mechanical and thermal devices. Familiar with testing and developing prototypes of devices. Ability to oversee manufacturing processes for different devices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Virginia State University, Norfolk, VA – 2018
Awards and Honors
• Awarded a plaque for staying on top of the Dean’s list throughout the course of the degree program
• Honored for introducing an engineering module to the curriculum
• Chosen to lead 3 university projects, 2 of which received great critical acclaim
• Received commendation from the university management, owing to exceptional theoretical consistency throughout the program
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Project Requirements Assessment
- Performance Measurement
- Equipment Modification
- Timescale Management
- Test Procedures
- Technical Advice
- Data Interpretation
Awareness Technology Inc., Norfolk, VA | 1/2019 – 5/2019
• Designed, developed, and tested products according to provided instructions
• Produced outline designs and conducted experiments in a systematic way
• Tested and evaluated theoretical designs
• Altered designs in order to meet dynamic specifications
• Estimated budgets, as well as the scope of work
• Improved production processes following instructions
• Identified process deficiencies, and provided correlating solutions
• Created and delivered documentation offering critical analysis and suggestions
• Chosen as a leader of the most prominent chess club in the city of Norfolk
• Volunteered services at the Norfolk Autism Center for eight weeks
English and Spanish