Assistant Athletic Director Resume writing becomes easy if the format that you are using is not cumbersome.
To base your resume on, you can go through the following resume sample:
Assistant Athletic Director Resume Example
18 Mobile Avenue, Dothan, AL 65288
ASSISTANT ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
Accomplished athletic professional with a strong affinity for athletics and a keen sense for the implementation of core athletic programs. Ability to oversee a unit of coaches, to ensure delivery of a well-placed athletics program.
A unique combination of expertise in academic advising, life skills development, and general support provision to student-athletes. Adept at scheduling, organizing, planning, managing, and supervising activities and services related to athletic operations.
|Program Management||Primary Contact Assistance||Budget Monitoring|
|Sports Events Management||Recreational Support||Athlete Development|
|Coach Training||Safety Adherence||Team Evaluation|
|Records Maintenance||Events Facilitation||Problem-solving|
• Implemented a series of athletic programs, which successfully worked around individual athletes’ specific strengths and weaknesses.
• Introduced a novel training system, which focused on developing coaches’ abilities to train athletes.
• Devised a safety program, which was considered highly successful, due to a considerable decrease in on-field accidents.
• Successfully implemented a team evaluation system, which was 75% more efficient than the one already in place.
Assistant Athletic Director
Center Public Schools, Dothan, AL | 2010 – Present
• Assist in the creation and implementation of core athletic programs, keeping school and federal regulations in mind.
• Oversee delivery of exceptional coaching, ensuring that coaches’ own training needs are met.
• Schedule all athletics events, ensuring that transportation needs of the team are met properly.
• Supervise the purchasing of all athletic equipment and supplies, ensuring that all purchases are within the budget.
• Oversee the school athletics program, in coordination with the principal, and the superintendent.
• Assist the athletic director in the development and administration of annual budgets.
• Create and maintain records of all athletes, and their backgrounds, updating the information on a regular basis.
• Provide support for the development of interscholastic athletic schedules for all contests.
Prime Schools, Dothan, AL | 2005 – 2010
• Trained student athletes in different sports, including football, baseball, and basketball.
• Provided the group, and one on one coaching to athletes, based on their strengths.
• Assisted athletes in determining their strengths and weaknesses, and provided them with assistance in coming to terms with both.
• Oversaw gameplay to ensure that all rules and regulations are being followed correctly.
• Created and maintained records of athletes, and updated the information on a regular basis.
Alabama State University, Dothan, AL – 2009
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education