A school coordinator resume is a 1-page document that is required to apply for a new job.
Here is a school coordinator resume example to help you in writing your resume:
School Coordinator Resume Sample
47 Privet Road
Glen, NH 79321
bridge.james @email . com
Highly adaptable and ambitious School Coordinator with a solid track record of creating and implementing successful academic programs. Well-versed in developing a creative learning community across the school, to meet the specific requirements of teachers, staff members, and students.
• Able to instruct and guide teachers in the path of creative teaching and learning, as a key to raising achievement, aspiration, and motivation
• Exceptionally talented at building a community of creative learning practices across the school, with the involvement of all appropriate departments
• Deep insight into developing an inquiry-based approach to address a range of issues relevant to the broader developmental needs of the school
• Demonstrated ability to oversee and assume responsibility for school programs, delegating extensively across the school community as deemed appropriate
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
✓ Strategic Directions ✓ Good Practices Promotion
✓ Developmental Plans ✓ Resourcing Support
✓ Consultation/Counseling ✓ Environmental Safety
✓ Teacher Training ✓ Staff Monitoring
✓ Reports Scheduling ✓ Staff Facilitation
✓ Policy Establishment ✓ Student Assessment
- Identified a range of new training opportunities for teachers, resulting in a significant increase in motivation.
- Singlehandedly created and implemented student assessment metrics, which made the process 50% easier to handle.
- Established a counseling office within the school, resulting in increased satisfaction and better result outcome from students.
- Successfully created and implemented policies and procedures for teachers, which decreased confusion amongst them regarding teaching protocols.
Anova Center for Education, Glen, NH
2019 – Present
• Serve as an onsite staff leader for school programs, for both teachers and staff members
• Provide program support crucial to meeting the mission and goals of the extended learning department
• Manage both logistics and administrative tasks as they relate to school and after-school events and activities
• Serve as a primary point of contact for teachers, parents, and staff members, for information and/or problem-solving
• Identify training opportunities for teachers and staff members and ensure that they are provided with intensive training to meet their goals
• Prepare and maintain daily rosters, the contact information of students and teachers, along with medical reports pertaining to each student
• Oversee the supplies and equipment inventory to ensure that appropriate levels are maintained
• Document changes in students’ behavior and ensure that any causes for concern are communicated to parents
Adina Public Schools, Glen, NH
2014 – 2019
• Created, filled out, and maintained teacher and student rosters in the school archive
• Assisted coordinators in creating and implementing teacher training plans and programs
• Provided support in collecting student assessment information from teachers and documenting them according to protocol
• Contacted parents to inform them of school activities such as parent-teacher meetings and annual plays
• Ensured that all students’ files are kept in a safe and confidential manner, according to established protocols
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
New Hampshire State University, Glen, NH | 2002