A banquet sales coordinator is an individual who organizes events in a banquet hall. This may include overseeing food and beverages and entertainment aspects of each banquet under his command.
The types of events a banquet sales coordinator may manage include presentations, parties, conventions, shows, and even wedding receptions.
The main job of a banquet sales coordinator is to ensure that he sells the venue and coordinates the different aspects of the event at the venue. The following is a resume example for this position specifically.
Banquet Sales Coordinator Resume Example
76 Sherril Street, Greensboro, NC 63711
BANQUET SALES COORDINATOR
Over three years experience in banquet industry. Profound knowledge of coordinating the venue and food needs of the customers according to their tastes and requirements. Hands on experience in food station design and beverage services. In-depth knowledge of banquet menus and layouts.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills
• Ability to direct sales and marketing activities
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Strong knowledge of the events management industry and competition
• Working knowledge of supplies procurement
Hilton – Greensboro, NC 2010-Present
Banquet Sales Coordinator
• Handle menu planning and set up
• Oversee execution of all events
• Coordinate with different agencies to procure resources and supplies
• Monitor the quality of the presentation
• Manage events within customers’ budgets
• Engage in the sales and promotion of the facility to ensure more business
• Plan promotions and initiatives as required
Hilton – Greensboro, NC 2009-2010
Banquet Server Assistant
• Assisted in managing events, menu planning and physical setting up of the venue
• Worked as a point of contact for information provision
• Created and maintained liaison with suppliers and vendors
• Managed paperwork and follow up as directed
Greensboro High School – 2008
High school Diploma
Last updated on