A network specialist is an important person in any organization, because, to put it simply, no company can survive without him or her in this day and age! A network specialist has to make sure that networking is done properly. This includes linking of all computers to each other, and printers and fax machine communication tools; and installing hardware and software. You have to ensure that the whole process goes smoothly day after day with no glitches.
You must have a set of very special skills, and this must be reflected in your resume objective. You must know how to handle both hardware and software. You must be able to get rid of computer viruses or, better still, not let them in, in the first place. You must have deep knowledge of user accounts, email systems, system backups, routers, wireless networks, and local and wide area networks.
And – most importantly – you must have the ability to constantly update your skills because technology is forever changing, with constant new developments.
• Competent, technical-minded individual seeking a position as a Network Specialist with WWF. Offers exceptional skills computer hardware/network troubleshooting, expertise in different protocols and knowledge of Cisco and Juniper devices.
• Looking for a position of Network Engineer at the Hilton utilizing my computer networking and troubleshooting skills in order to orchestrate smooth networks and information flow.
• A certified network engineer looking for a position as Network Specialist at A & M Management. Bringing knowledge of computer networking and backup systems to ensure complete and trouble free networks.
• To obtain a position as Network Engineer at the Beverly Hills Hotel where I can make use of my superior networking and troubleshooting acumen in order to ensure smooth flow of operations.
• Network Engineer position with TELUS employing my knowledge and experience of computer networking, hardware and software in order to direct the company’s systems and information management efficiently.