School clerks provide clerical support to school offices by maintaining student records and communicating information on different levels.
People applying for this position need to possess excellent coordination and organizational skills and the same should be depicted in their resumes.
The following layout of a school clerk resume will give you a clear idea how to write an effective resume.
See also: School Clerk Cover Letter
1692 Riverside Drive, Saint George, UT 63534
(999) 920-9129, Email
Bringing excellent clerical, organizational and bookkeeping skills to assist the school office effectively.
Over 8 years of experience working in clerical and administrative capacities in educational settings. Highly skilled in maintaining office services and records, managing systems and layout, organizing calendars and developing instructional materials. Expert user of MS Office Applications and bookkeeping software. Communicate effectively and politely with staff and students. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Able to multitask during peak hours
• Excellent record keeping skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of official documents
• Good interpersonal skills
• Organized and implemented a unique way of managing school calendars by employing modern online techniques
• Reorganized the inventory system, bringing down the process from three days to one day
Dec 2012 – Present
Rainbow School for Special Children, Saint George, UT
• Perform receptionist and front desk duties
• Manage student and staff records
• Process incoming mail
• Assist with payroll activities
• Develop procedures pertinent to test distribution
Feb 2009 – Dec 2012
Community School, Saint George, UT
• Ordered and maintained school supplies and inventory
• Managed lesson plan tracking
• Distributed instructional materials for teachers
• Answers and relayed incoming telephone calls
Saint George College of Business – Saint George, UT | 2008
Associate’s Degree in Office Management