Floor Techs work at hospitals or hotels to ensure that the facility is clean as far as the floors are concerned.
They require cleaning carpeted, tiled or wooden areas to ensure that the floors are stain free and sanitized.
If you are an entry level job seeker who is looking for a floor tech position, the following resume example will be very useful for you to make or update your resume!
736 Maple Street, Manchester, NH 66635
(949) 019-9987, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Floor Tech with Owen National Hospital utilizing excellent cleaning and coordination skills to maintain to the overall appearance of the facility.
• Over 2 years of widespread experience in sanitation and maintenance field
• Highly skilled in operating equipment and using chemicals for cleaning of different types of floors
• Hands on experience in performing floor refinishing procedures in keeping with established guidelines
• In depth knowledge of discharge cleaning within established time frames
• Introduced and trained other floor techs on automated floor cleaning equipment
• Awarded Employee of the Year Award for managing cleaning procedures constantly without room for reproof
|Titus Medical Center – Manchester, NH||
June 2014 – Present
• Strip, scrub, buff and refinish all types of floors
• Clean carpets as and when needed
• Perform discharge cleaning
• Perform periodic speeding when required
• Ensure cleaning schedule is followed
• Move and replace furniture
• Ensure work areas are safe
• Store equipment and supplies appropriately
|ABM Industries Inc. – Albany, OR||
July 2013 – June 2014
• Emptied and cleaned waste receptacles
• Vacuumed rugs and carpeted areas
• Dusted and wipe cleaned all office furniture
• Polished all glass furniture tops
Diploma: Manchester High School, Manchester, NH – 2010
• Profound understanding of advanced cleaning equipment and its operations
• Exceptional understanding of the safe use of chemicals and other cleaners
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to understand the importance of confidentiality