As a business transmittal letter for your resume, a Medical Claims Adjudicator cover letter introduces you and your employment credentials to a prospective employer and works as a means for generating their interest in interviewing you.
From an employer’s perspective, here are a few things that we need to know:
- Hiring managers only give a cover letter more than a cursory glance if they see something interesting in it.
- When reading a cover letter, the first thing that a hiring manager will look to see is if the letter is a generic one.
- Recruiters look for specific qualifications that match the job description that they have outlined.
Keeping these in mind, it makes sense to write a cover letter that is employer-oriented, possesses well-written content, and is qualifications-focused. If you mention a few of your accomplishments, your candidature will be up in the skies!
So make your cover letter informative and interesting to read and begin preparing for the interview! Yes, you are almost there!
But first, let us look at the following cover letter sample for a medical claims adjudicator position:
Medical Claims Adjudicator Cover Letter Sample
5669 South 6th Street
Reno, NV 82010
November 21, 2020
Mr. Kevin Ramos
Senior Whole Health
296 Sharps Road
Reno, NV 89745
Dear Mr. Ramos:
I am very interested in the medical claims adjudicator position that you have advertised. The fact that I am fully qualified for this position is apparent from the following list of qualifications that I have:
- Extraordinary talented in determining claims eligibility to verify its filing authenticity.
- Demonstrated expertise in deeply delving into claimant information to decide if a claim should be paid or denied.
- Hands-on experience in handling claim denials and resubmissions using standard adjudication procedures.
Of course, this list is not all-encompassing. There is a whole lot more where this came from and I would like to discuss this with you in person. I will call you next week to set up an interview time and can be contacted at (222) 222-2222, should you need further information.
Thank you for your time and consideration.