In a daycare teacher assistant cover letter, your focus should be on what you can offer to a new employer. Show off your childcare skills and experience, as well as your ability to work in groups and individually.
Previous experience as a daycare teacher assistant will come in handy.
Build up your skills when writing a cover letter, mention exactly what makes you an excellent person to hire. Specifically, emphasize your ability to handle little children.
If you have worked in a similar capacity before, do not be shy in mentioning it. Focus on the following when writing a cover letter:
• Knowledge of preparing lessons for toddlers
• Ability to supervise children aged 0 to 10
• The capability of providing essential hygiene care
• Adeptness in cleaning and sanitizing areas where children play and sleep
See the sample below to get a better idea.
Daycare Teacher Assistant Cover Letter Example
November 21, 2019
Mr. James Dayton
Human Resources Manager
Aveanna Daycare Services
563 6th Street
Naples, FL 41983
Dear Mr. Dayton:
At the very instant I read your ad for a Daycare Teacher Assistant, everything clicked. The description of the job became one with my passion, and I knew the match between my skills and this job was perfect.
Owing to a pleasant personality, and a genuine love for children, I will fit right in. Specifically, I offer the following skills:
• Expert in developing and delivering curriculum, including lesson planning
• Adept at creating a positive learning environment for each child
• Proficient in developing strategies to guide positive children’s behavior
• Competent in building open communication with children and families
• Proficient in ensuring a clean and nurturing environment for children
• Proven ability to model excellent behavior to promote social skill and personal motivation
In addition to the above-mentioned skills, I am well-versed in effectively communicating with parents to provide them with progress updates. Besides, I am expert in performing a full-range of daycare duties including diaper changing, toilet training, and meal preparation.
Owing to a strong professional profile as a daycare teacher assistant, I will be an instant contributor. To further discuss this, I would like to meet with you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Entry Level Daycare Teacher Assistant Cover Letter Sample
325 Washington Heights
Pocatello, ID 25654
Lucia @ email . com
November 29, 2019
Ms. Christina Haye
4793 Mar Vista Drive
Pocatello, ID 28464
Dear Ms. Haye:
As an education enthusiast, my primary mission has always been to assist in the development of children from a very early age, which is why I opted to obtain training as a daycare teacher.
Upon completion of my training, I am now fully prepared to take on the responsibilities of a daycare teacher assistant at Westhall Daycare. If you refer to my qualifications, you will discover that I am competent to work at this position by virtue of the following traits:
• Well-versed in developing child-based early curriculum
• Deep understanding of incorporating it into daycare systems
• Focused on providing excellence in nurturing care through effective social, educational, cognitive and emotional development
• Proficient in handling behavioral disorders by employing knowledge of behavioral problems and management efficacy
As an individual with an exceptional ability to truly make a difference in young lives, I believe that I will be a true contributor to your daycare center. I will email you next Tuesday to follow-up on my job application.
Thank you for your time and consideration.