How to Write a Great Cover Letter for Daycare Teacher Position?
In a daycare teacher assistant cover letter, write your childcare skills and experiences, as well as your ability to work in groups and individually.
Build up your skills when writing a cover letter, mention exactly what makes you an excellent person to hire. Specifically, emphasize your ability to handle little children.
If you have worked in a similar capacity before, do not be shy in mentioning it. Focus on the following points when writing a cover letter:
- Knowledge of preparing lessons for toddlers
- Ability to supervise children aged 0 to 10
- The capability of providing essential hygiene care
- Adeptness in cleaning and sanitizing areas where children play and sleep
View the 2 samples below to get a better ideas.
Daycare Teacher Assistant Cover Letter Example 1
October 6, 2020
Mr. James Dayton
Human Resources Manager
Aveanna Daycare Services
563 6th Street
Naples, FL 41983
Dear Mr. Dayton:
I read your ad for a Daycare Teacher Assistant with great interest. After reading your job description, I realized that it complements my experience, skills, as well as passion. Owing to a pleasant personality, and a genuine love for children, I will fit right in.
Specifically, I offer the following skills to contribute to your team:
- Developing and delivering curriculum, including lesson planning
- Creating a positive learning environment for each child
- Developing strategies to guide positive children’s behavior
- Building open communication with children and families
- Ensuring a clean and nurturing environment for children
- Demonstrating excellent behavior to promote social skill and personal motivation
In addition to the above-mentioned skills, I am well-versed in effectively communicating with parents to provide them with progress updates. Besides, I am an expert in performing a full-range of daycare duties including diaper changing, toilet training, and meal preparation.
Owing to a strong professional profile as a daycare teacher assistant, I will be an instant contributor. To further discuss this, I would like to meet with you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Entry-Level Daycare Teacher Assistant Cover Letter Sample
325 Washington Heights
Pocatello, ID 25654
Lucia @ email . com
October 6, 2020
Ms. Christina Haye
4793 Mar Vista Drive
Pocatello, ID 28464
Dear Ms. Haye:
As an education enthusiast, my primary mission has always been to assist in the development of children from a very early age, which is why I opted to obtain training as a daycare teacher. Upon completion of my diploma in early childhood education, I am now fully prepared to take on the responsibilities of a daycare teacher assistant at Westhall Daycare.
If you refer to my qualifications, you will discover that I am competent to work at this position by virtue of the following traits:
- Well-versed in developing child-based early curriculum
- Deep understanding of incorporating it into daycare systems
- Focused on providing excellence in nurturing care through effective social, educational, cognitive, and emotional development
- Proficient in handling behavioral disorders by employing knowledge of behavioral problems and management efficacy
As a passionate individual with an exceptional ability to truly make a difference in young lives, I believe that I will be a true contributor to your daycare center. I will email you next Tuesday to follow-up on my job application.
Thank you for your time and consideration.