Resume writing for childcare worker position is as easy as A.B.C!
But you have to know the basics, and some facts about how a resume is perceived by a hiring manager.
A child care worker resume that is considered “high quality” is one which has more than just basic information and facts.
And following is one of the sort:
4002 Base Road | Central City, KY 11185 | (000) 544-2510 | samneil @ email . com
Compassionate, diligent and nurturing child care professional with an inherent passion to provide children with support and assistance, both physically and emotionally. A proactive and diligent individual who has a successful track record of ensuring the safety and wellbeing of assigned children. Accurately comprehend and follow instructions. Excel in:
• Designing and following a full schedule of activities and determine appropriate care methods
• Providing basic care such as assistance with grooming, toileting and washing
• Ensuring the safety of children by arranging the environment in a manner conducive to physical health and wellbeing
• Communicating with parents to provide information and updates on their children’s progress and limitations
Professional childcare skills
|• Safety Protocols||• Personal Support||• Child Monitoring|
|• Lesson Planning||• Distress Identification||• Activities Scheduling|
|• Recreational Activities||• Rest Periods Regulation||• Housekeeping Support|
|• Communication||• Interest Exploration||• Emotional Support|
• Implemented a series of age-appropriate developmental activities, resulting in increased interest in obtaining the organization’s services.
• Proved to be invaluable to a child who was discovered to have special needs, while under care.
• Saved a child from imminent harm by recognizing dangers in her environment and taking measures to ward them off.
• Developed and implemented an inclusion program into the original child care program, thereby providing children with special needs to be included into regular streams.
SCO Family Services, Central City, KY | 6/2014 – Present
• Create and implement core child care plans and programs to meet the diverse needs of each assigned child
• Assess children to determine their strengths and limitations and tweak plans accordingly
• Provide dedicated care to children by ensuring that their physical and emotional needs are properly fulfilled
• Create and implement appropriate activities based on individual child’s capacity to learn and absorb
• Ascertain children’s physical safety and wellbeing by ensuring that their surroundings are safe and secure
• Provide assistance with homework and school projects while ensuring that children understand concepts taught in school
• Monitor children to ensure their health and emotional wellbeing and communicate any significant evaluation to parents
• Confer with parents and guardians to provide them with updates on their children’s wellbeing and progress
The People Services, Central City, KY| 2/2009 – 5/2014
• Handled the basic needs of children such as toileting, diapering and washing
• Created meal plans based on each child’s specific nutritional needs
• Assisted children with homework by providing support in understanding difficult concepts
• Implemented activities to provide children with physical and emotional stimulation
• Created a safe and nurturing environment for children by ensuring that safety measures were taken into account
Central City High School, Central City, KY – 2009
High School Diploma
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
• Computer: MS Word and Excel