In order to apply for a Care Manager position, you will need to write a targeted resume.
Targeted resumes provide employers with the relevant skills of the candidate. When you customize your resume as per job description, it becomes easy for employers to select you for an interview.
Here is a resume template for a care manager position that you can take ideas from.
Related: Care Manager Cover Letter
Care Manager Resume Template
67 Kamehameha Street, Pearl City, HI 21270
Solomon.trent @ email . com
Compassionate, trustworthy leader with great determination to appropriately match patients’ needs. Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate staff to run medical facility with precision and professionalism. Expert in educating patients about their disorders and diseases and assisting them in coming to terms with their limitations.
• Documented success in working with healthcare providers to customize services to meet the individual needs of patients.
• Able to provide support to primary care and behavioral health providers in developing and coordinating treatment plans.
• Well-versed in determining the need for supportive services for patients.
MAGELLAN HEALTH SERVICES, Pearl City, HI | 6/2015 – Present
• Create meaningful liaisons with 15 top insurance companies that decreased claim follow-up time
• Communicate with 15+ patients per day to assess their individual needs and document findings
• Consult with healthcare professionals to determine which health services need to be provided
• Contact insurance companies to determine if patients’ health plans cover prescribed treatment
• Educate patients about general preventative and home care practices
• Create and keep a record of patients’ records and ensure patient privacy constantly
• Handle staff scheduling duties and ensure that all shifts are appropriately covered
• Manage recruitment, selection, training, and placement of healthcare staff
• Liaise with medical and non-medical staff such as volunteers and social services
FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES, Pearl City, HI | 1/2011 – 5/2015
• Comprehended assigned patients’ healthcare plans and charted out a plan of action
• Provided patients with emotional and physical support by listening to them and providing help with bathing, toileting and changing
• Took and recorded patients’ vitals such as temperature, blood pressure, and pulse
• Assisted patients with mobility and accompanied them on activities and appointments
• Observed patients for signs of distress of changing physical and mental conditions and alerted authorities immediately
Master’s Degree in Public Health
HAWAII STATE UNIVERSITY, Pearl City, HI – 2008
– Patient education – Behavioral health
– Self-management support – Patient service
– Insurance management – Record keeping
– Facility operations – Scheduling
– Patient evaluation – Performance reviews
– Communication – Condition analysis