A medical biller collector cover letter is an excellent way to show your skills, experience, and education to a hiring manager.
Your cover letter can let the hiring manager know why you are the best fit for their company.
It also allows you to elaborate on your resume and explain any red flags in your employment history.
To be able to see what a cover letter for a medical biller and collector position should look like, have a look at the following sample.
Remember. Do not copy the content in it – only take ideas!
Medical Biller Collector Cover Letter Example
February 16, 2022
Mr. Tom Watson
325 North Street
Beaumont, TX 79021
Dear Mr. Watson:
As a seasoned Medical Biller and Collector, I will be a great addition to your team of medical billers. Not only am I experienced, but I have also had considerable exposure working with insurance companies to have denials reversed and claims paid in a timely fashion.
Why do I feel as if I am a great contender for this job? Due to the following qualifications that I possess:
- Organizing and sorting bills and invoices so that they can be appropriately punched into the system.
- Deep familiarity with the rules and guidelines of both Medicare and Medicaid systems.
- Creating and maintaining effective liaison with insurance companies on the facility’s panel.
- Following up on delinquent accounts and expediting payments.
- Punching accurate and complete billing information into the system by following established guidelines.
To further highlight my competencies as a medical biller, it is best that we meet in person. I will call you after some days to set up an interview time. If needed, you may reach me at (000) 745-1421.
Thank you for your time and consideration.