Babysitter Job Overview
Babysitters provide care to children while maintaining a safe and healthy environment. In addition, they supervise their daily work and play routines.
As a matter of fact, getting a babysitter job in today’s competitive job market is challenging. For this reason, a candidate needs to craft an excellent babysitter resume.
Babysitter Resume Writing Tips
✓ See the employer’s needs and job description first, then craft your babysitter resume accordingly.
✓ Focus on your ability to remain calm in emergencies.
✓ Equally important, write your core babysitting skills and competencies.
✓ Another key point is to emphasize your babysitting accomplishments.
Given these points, the following babysitter resume sample will help you build an excellent resume.
See also: Babysitting Resume Sample
Babysitter Resume Sample
382 North Avenue | Blauvelt, NY 67302
Delivering exceptional childcare, hence, building parents’ confidence.
Reliable and nurturing Babysitter with 6+ years of verifiable track record of delivering high-quality childcare in private homes as well as daycare settings. Well-versed in preparing and serving nutritious meals to children. Ability to get children ready for school in addition to assisting them with their homework.
Energetic and friendly, skilled in creating unique activities to engage children. Actively provides children with safety together with psychological support.
PROFESSIONAL BABYSITTING SKILLS
|• Child Grooming||• Formula Preparation||• Hygiene Maintenance|
|• Behavior Development||• Bottle feeding||• Diaper Changing|
|• Meal Preparation||• Emergency Support||• Toilet Training|
|• Bathing Assistance||• Child Safety||• Social Mentoring|
• Developed healthy eating habits among children, reducing their healthcare issues consequently.
• Toilet trained a 7-year-old with a mental disorder, got an appreciation letter as a result.
• Attained 100% parent satisfaction level in 2015, owing to the dedication and hard work.
• Identified signs of ADHD in a 2-year-old, hence treated him timely.
LITTLE CHAMPS, Blauvelt, NY 2015 – Present
• Prepare meals and help children to eat
• Provide psychological and social support for children
• Accompany children to parks as well as social and hospital visits
• Assisted children in getting ready for school
• Pick and drop them to and from school
• Assist children with their homework and assignments
• Ensure a safe and healthy environment for children in the first place
• Meet parents in order to discuss their children’s progress
SAINT DOMINIC, Blauvelt, NY 2012 – 2015
• Assisted children with eating and bathing
• Prepared formulas, bottle-feed infants
• Changed diapers
• Calmed down angry children
• Implemented the daycare curriculum
• Supervised the indoor as well as outdoor activities of the children
• Created exciting activities in order to keep the children engaged
• Ensured healthy social interaction among children
Associate’s Degree in Fine Arts
St. Mary Community College, Blauvelt, NY 2011
• Word and Excel
• Internet, Email
• Web Browsing, Social Media
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
CPR & First Aid
Current Driver’s License with a clean driving record
Fluent in English and Spanish
I have an inborn ability to get along with children in the long run.
Superior professional references available
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median pay of babysitters was $22,290 per year in 2017. Likewise, they earned $10.72 per hour.
Babysitter Job Growth
The overall number of babysitting and child care Jobs in 2016 were 1,216,600. Similarly, there will be additional 84,300 jobs of babysitter will be available between 2016 and 2026.
The job outlook in a similar time span will be 7% on the whole.