It is unfortunate that most resumes are not as interesting as they should be.
The problem is that job seekers tend to throw information into a resume and not really structure it.
You might obtain better results if you structure your Program Associate resume a little like this:
Program Associate Resume Example
883 Pioneer Triangle, Macedonia, IA 51487
leva @ email . com
Reflective, reliable and competent program associate, with strong critical thinking and analytic abilities. Highly experienced in providing support in implementing global strategies for each assigned program module.
• Talented in supporting the preparation of project strategies and work plans, along with handling implementation and monitoring work
• Ability to provide support to assigned projects’ institutional capacity building initiatives
• Competent in collecting, analyzing and presenting information for identification of areas for program formulation
• Proficient in coordinating the timely submission of technical reports, and assisting with charts and graphs
|✓ Materials Development||✓ Research||✓ Program Development|
|✓ Marketing and Outreach||✓ Strategy Development||✓ Community Liaison|
|✓ Grants Obtainment||✓ Action Plans Initiation||✓ Budget Revisions|
|✓ Resource Mobilization||✓ Data Analysis||✓ Records Maintenance|
• Successfully led 5 projects to fruition, within provided deadlines, despite the obvious complications in all 5 of them.
• Developed a large pack of resource materials for a complex project module.
• Increased the probability of obtaining grants from international sources by 55%, owing to implementation of exceptionally well-placed strategies.
• Proved to be invaluable during the development of project action plans, owing to sound input and suggestions provided.
WestEd, Macedonia, IA | 6/2010 – Present
• Gather, organize and analyze information from a variety of sources, for assigned program modules
• Coordinate activities between field staff members and headquarters to implement program activities and to collect information
• Assist in the planning and execution of events related to assigned programs and modules
• Support grant portfolio strategies, administration and grantee relationship management
• Provide assistance in strategy development and implementation, and developing work plans
• Provide administrative support to each project, and support communication between projects and departments
• Facilitate program stakeholder consultative processes and gather data feeding into the preparation of strategies
• Create and maintain administrative records such as time sheets, attendance logs and travel documents
IREX, Macedonia, IA| 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Provided assistance by performing research work on specifically assigned issues, and developing corresponding reports
• Assisted in the creation and tracking of contracts and sub-grants, and inter-office agreements related to assigned projects
• Updated project tracking databases on a regular basis, based on instructions provided by the supervisor
• Planned the logistics and details of domestic and international meetings and events
• Supported project teams in making arrangements for project-related travelling
Macedonia Business School, Macedonia, IA – 2009
Bachelor of Business Administration
Last updated on