Hard work that you put into writing your resume never goes to waste. Writing an ordinary resume is easy.
In order to write an e-commerce associate that communicates with the reader at all levels, you have to know exactly what a prospective employer needs.
Researching the company’s culture and the specific requirements of the person who will be interviewing you is important.
Once your research is complete, your resume should look something like the sample given below:
Sample Resume for E-commerce Associate Position
540 Thomas Avenue NE
Lanesville, IN 56402
ksavage @ email . com
Technically savvy Ecommerce Associate with a strong background in vendor and production management, and exceptional expertise in developing cross-functional relationships by employing specific category proficiencies.
• First-hand experience in coordinating new product setups and maintaining existing products’ presence.
• Highly skilled in managing on-site shopping experiences through effective product organization.
• Unmatched talent in researching competitive landscape to make recommendations regarding pricing, merchandising, and promotions.
• Proven ability to effectively support the implementation of affiliate companies and emails to set customer base.
BLUE APRON, Lanesville, IN
(6/2016 to Present)
• Work with ecommerce teams to develop detailed project plans for each project module assigned.
• Perform activities to handle dependencies, critical path analysis, and contingencies.
• Develop milestone plans for each assigned project and ensure that proper project status is provided to project managers.
• Coordinate new product setups and issue POs to manage stock levels.
• Manage the on-site shopping experience by ensuring proper product organization and site management.
• Collect, update and maintain on-site copy and product information.
• Research competitive landscapes in order to make recommendations for pricing and promotions.
• Gather resources and assets to create promotions and maintain promotional calendars.
• Increased the company’s online presence by 59% by efficiently analyzing the digital ecosystem of targets and competitors.
• Reined in an online marketing campaign by providing the benefit of expertise in digital merchandising.
• Implemented a series of tests and quality analyses for the company’s biggest online campaign.
• Initiated the development of metrics to measure shop performance recaps which resulted in decreased reaction-to-opportunities timeframe.
PARROT, Lanesville, IN
(1/2010 to 5/2016)
• Developed new vendor and partner relationships by creating and maintaining effective liaisons with them.
• Assisted in negotiating with vendors in order to obtain favorable prices.
• Communicated promotional details for emails and campaigns to cross-functional teams.
• Assisted in testing and performing quality assurance analysis on all emails and promotions.
• Managed calendars, meetings, and deliverables with third-party vendors and developers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
LANESVILLE BUSINESS SCHOOL, Lanesville, in – 2007
• Product Management
• On-site Merchandising
• Category Development
• Online Platforms
• Start-up Environments
• Relationship Development
• Design Collaboration
• Quantitative Analysis