An entry-level resume for a data entry analyst position won’t be much like that of an experienced one.
Due to lack of experience, you will have to fill up your resume with skills information.
At the entry-level, a data entry analyst knows about the work but does not have practical experience in hand.
Instead of making lack of experience a hindrance, it is important to make it a strength.
Since you will be new to the data entry analysis world, you can highlight how well you can learn.
Capitalizing on your skills, such as data entry speed, and analytic abilities are what will get you the job. It is important to realize that your skills are what will sell at this point.
Recommended: Entry Level Data Entry Analyst Cover Letter
For an entry-level data entry analyst position, the following resume sample will give you a better idea.
Entry Level Data Entry Analyst Resume Sample
77 New Castle Road SE, Park City, UT37723
DATA ENTRY ANALYST
Resourceful data entry analyst with an inherent interest in performing complex data entry analysis work. Demonstrated expertise in entering text or numerical data into databases and spreadsheets. Expert in manipulating data in order to create special reports.
Bachelor of Business Administration (In progress)
Utah State University, Park City, UT
• Chosen as the only student to help with Year 1 exam building, owing to fast typing speed, and ability to handle confidential information.
• Made it to the Dean’s list 2 times in a row, due to excellent academic progress.
• Won the state championship in academics, held in New York City, NY, in December 2018.
Data Entry Extern
5/2020 – 11/2020
Cocheck Inc., Park City, UT
• Checked data in order to determine accuracy.
• Entered information such as records into predefined databases.
• Handled errors and inconsistencies according to protocol.
• Ensured quality control by constantly checking and rechecking source documents.
• Used analytic tools to create spreadsheets and reports.
• Planned and configured data entry systems as required.
• Identified and analyzed trends in complex data sets.
• Assisted in reviewing reports in order to filter data.
- Information Upload
- Quality Check
- Accuracy Assurance
- Error Correction
- Discrepancy Handling
- Source Data Preparation
- Data Program Techniques
- Reports Production
- Information Evaluation
- Data Filtering
- Analytic Tools Use
Excellent professional references available