Irrespective of which position you are anticipating obtaining, you need to make your resume a wholesome document.
Here is a sample resume for the nutrition aide position which will help you build your resume.
Nutrition Aide Resume Example
1120 David Road
Cedar Rapids, IA 00321
simpsim @email .com
Self-motivated and competent Nutrition Aide with deep exposure to providing basic health and nutrition information to clients and groups. Highly skilled in identifying clients with special nutrition needs and providing them with assistance in determining nutrition plans, under the supervision of a nutritionist. Consistently exceed expectations through developing nutritional education materials and participating in community outreach programs. Qualified to handle food portioning and preparation duties, with a special focus on individual patients’ specific needs. A confident professional who efficiently follows instructions.
• Developed base recipes for patients with diabetes, hypertension, and digestive disorders, now being used as a basis for all food preparation activities.
• Successfully obtained organic ingredients for 90% of the recipes being followed by the facility.
• Trained kitchen staff of 19 people to strictly follow food safety and hygiene processes during food preparation activities.
Fairview Health Services, Cedar Rapids, IA
5/2014 – Present
• Go through all patients’ case histories to determine their lifestyles and diseases
• Determine any food allergies that they may have and ensure that a note of warning is attached to their files
• Take instructions from nutritionists to develop a diet plan for each assigned patient based on his or her specific requirements
• Assist in the development and implementation of core nutrition plans for individual patients and groups
• Work with kitchen staff to ensure that all recipes are being followed
Nutrition Service Aide
City Health, Cedar Rapids, IA
11/2010 – 5/2014
• Assisted in portioning food items on dishes and trays and carrying them to patients’ rooms
• Provided patients with information on how the prepared food will help them reach their wellness and weight loss goals
• Developed educational materials on topics such as organic eating and wellness through nutrition
• Assisted kitchen staff in understanding nutritional packages for each resident
• Ascertained that appropriate recipes are being followed and that organic ingredients are being used
• Handled food portioning activities and assisted residents in partaking their meals
• Provided residents with information on how balanced meals will help them with their specific well-being goals
High School Diploma
Cedar High School, Cedar Rapids, IA
– Lifestyle Change Management
– Recipe Development
– Food Inventory
– Basic Food Safety
– Chronic Illness Management
– Time and Temperature Management
– Process Quality Assurance
– Meal Scheduling
– Food Portioning
– Geriatric Population Nutrition
– Contamination Management
– Kitchen Equipment Operation