Finance internees work under the supervision of a professional where they are required to perform a number of duties related to finance, tax, accounting and audit duties. They also perform a huge array of administrative duties while learning the tricks of the trade.
If you are a finance student or recent graduate looking for an internship to augment the beginning of your professional career, then this resume sample is for you.
557 N 400 E | Ogden, UT 66666 | (909) 999-9999 | Email
CAREER GOAL: To secure a Finance Internship at Armstrong using a strong knowledge base of financial principles coupled with excellent administrative acumen.
Utah State University – Ogden, UT
Bachelors of Finance and Accounting
Expected Graduation: August 2015
• Good understanding of data collection and validation procedures
• Proficient in financial data analysis and review
• Excellent knowledge of vendor billing reconciliation and federal funding programs
• Exceptional ability to manage administrative and clerical duties
• Excellent analytic skills
• Ability to work independently
• Well honed leadership qualities
• Knowledge of US GAAP and internal controls
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Internet savvy
• President of the college Business and Finance Clubs
• Member of the college athletics club
• Member of the geological and geographical societies
• Worked as a volunteer at the college accounting office during two summers
• Volunteered services for the Green Club
• Active member of Lead America and WWF for their conservation activities
Finance Internship Resume Template