If you want to get more job interviews, you will need to start your warehouse clerk resume either with an objective or a summary statement, based on your experience level.
A resume objective statement is usually written for resumes that boast less than 10 years of experience.
While objectives do not give you a lot of leeways (or space) to say a lot, they can still be written in a strong manner through sensible use of words.
The 3 things that a resume objective does is:
1. Tell the reader what the applicant wants.
2. Provides information on what the applicant has to offer.
3. Establishes the applicant’s skills and identity.
Related: Warehouse Clerk Cover Letter
Now that we have highlighted what the anatomy of a resume objective should be, let’s move on to some examples:
7 Best Sample Objectives for Warehouse Clerk Resume
1. Highly organized and meticulous Warehouse Clerk looking for an opportunity to work with IQOR. Excited to handle incoming and outgoing shipments in a profound manner.
2. Dedicated Warehouse Clerk seeking employment at Rush Enterprises. Bringing the ability to fill customers’ orders by following standard operating procedures and supervising incoming and outgoing shipments adequately.
3. To contribute to the success of Multi Packaging Solutions as a warehouse clerk by leveraging my 5+ years of experience in updating incoming and outgoing stock in company databases and monitoring shipments and order picking duties.
4. Eager to handle clerical, order pulling, and packing responsibilities in the capacity of Warehouse Clerk at ABC Company.
5. To work for Option Care as a Warehouse Clerk. Poised to effectively sort items according to protocols and handle storage solutions for incoming shipments to ensure operational smoothness.
6. Meticulous and hardworking Warehouse Clerk seeking a position with Digital Biz, utilizing deep insight into standard warehouse procedures, along with an exceptional ability to handle shipment paperwork seamlessly.
Entry Level Warehouse Clerk Resume Objective Example
7. Looking for a Warehouse Clerk position at Southern Wine and Spirits. Bringing knowledge of performing picking, packing, labeling, and shipping duties according to standardized warehouse procedures.