There is absolutely no way for you to apply for a loan document specialist position without a resume.
You can very well write a cover letter, but unless you have something to “cover,” it is of no use.
So let us concentrate on how to write a resume for a loan document specialist job.
What will you write in a resume for a loan document specialist position?
Typically, it should hold information about how well you know the work, and how diligently you can smooth out loan documentation processes.
See also: Loan Document Specialist Cover Letter
Loan Document Specialist Resume Sample
189 Omega Street, Reno, NV82744
LOAN DOCUMENT SPECIALIST
Loan document specialist with exceptional skills in assisting clients to fill out loan applications. Unmatched ability to review and interpret loan requests, terms, and conditions. Effectively able to complete regulatory due diligence to validate information required for documentation purposes.
|Client Interview||Requirement Determination||Form Filling|
|Documentation Preparation||Statements Verification||Investigation|
|Fraud Management||Review||Record Keeping|
• Handled 12 loan application courses at the same time, without any issues in passing them.
• Introduced the concept of the investigation, as a result, caught 3 possible frauds.
• Implemented a unique record keeping system, hence, reduced retrieval time by 85%.
• Devised an insurance appraisal method, considered 50% more efficient than the one already in place.
Loan Document Specialist
Stanley and Decker, Reno, NV | 11/2015 – Present
• Confer with clients to determine their specific loan requirements.
• Provide clients with information on required documentation.
• Educate clients about the rules and regulations governing loan obtainment.
• Check loan documents, and verify their originality.
• Assist clients in filling out loan forms.
• Administer and oversee the closing and processing of loan requests.
• Follow up on loan payments.
Loan Document Specialist
ABC Company, Reno, NV | 6/2010 – 11/2015
• Prepared and submitted amendments to loan applications promptly.
• Documented all processes and procedures.
• Provided clients with timeline information regarding loan approval or denial.
• Created and maintained files of each client, and ensure that they were stored properly.
Park LandLoan, Reno, NV | 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Assisted clients in filling out fields on loan application forms.
• Checked forms in order to ensure the accuracy of information.
• Created dockets of cases, and filed them in a confidential manner.
• Checked supporting documents to ensure their accuracy.
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Reno, NV