It is important to keep in mind the connection between a resume and an interview when you begin writing a Loan Document Specialist resume.
To move up to the top of the pile, your resume has to be targeted and attract a decision-maker to invite you for an interview.
How you word your resume is what decides if you will be considered. For instance, a resume for a loan document specialist position must denote that your value proposition is a perfect fit for the job – and not a maybe thing.
By relating your qualifications and experiences to the employer’s requirements, you can write a compelling resume. Something like the following sample:
See also: Loan Document Specialist Cover Letter
Loan Document Specialist Resume Sample
102 Hall Street, West Hartford, CT 01273
trippj @ email . com
Loan Document Specialist
Top-performing Loan Document Specialist with 8 years of experience in handling the intricacies of loan documents. Exceptional ability to process information quickly and work productively under minimal supervision. An analytical-minded professional who has a track record of approving contracts and applications with policy adherence as the central focus.
- Well-versed in reviewing book sheets and stipulations to ensure eradication of fraudulent activities.
- Known for providing core assistance in order to expedite loan documentation and processing.
- Able to handle loan initiation activities in accordance with corporate protocols and guidelines
– Needs assessment
– Policies Compliance
– Loan Documentation
– Data collection and Disbursement
– Documents verification
– Time management
• Processed and approved 111 corporate loan applications within a record 3 month period.
• Introduced a system that sounded automatic alerts in the event of missing signatures, decreasing administrative costs by $5000 per month.
• Implemented the Credit Review System, thereby decreasing the time it took to match contract documents to approved applications.
• Identified and reported a potential fraudulent applicant, saving the company’s $100,000.
Loan Document Specialist
Wells Fargo, West Hartford, CT | 2016-present
• Assist clients in obtaining loans by providing them with information on possibilities
• Provide information on loan types that each client is eligible for
• Prepare a list of documents needed to support an application
• Assist in filling out loan applications and provide clients with feedback on filled out fields
• Review filled out applications for correct information and assist clients in changing information where required
• Verify clients’ personal, employment and financial information
• Match incoming applications to company policies and reject or approve them
• Seek out possible frauds and report them to the appropriate departments immediately
• Generate customer correspondence to let them know if their applications have been approved or declined or if any other supporting documentation is needed
• Answer clients’ questions regarding loan eligibility and denials
Kforce, West Hartford, CT | 2011-2017
• Consulted with clients to determine their loan needs
• Provided information regarding different types of available loans and eligibility
• Assisted clients in filling out a loan application and provided with the information regarding associated documentation
• Reviewed loan applications for accuracy and completeness
• Provided clients with a timeline for loan processing and gave them constant updates on the statuses of their loans
• Provided information on loan appeals and performed activities to expedite loans
• Assisted during the verification procedures and communicated need for extra documentation to clients
Connecticut State University, West Hartford, CT