It is not always essential that your resume is a long one.
You have to make it a solid piece of writing, rather than concentrate on its length.
Here is a resume sample to help you:
CRNA Resume Example
773 Lower State Lane, Rogers, AR58002
CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST
Qualified and experienced CRNA with over 13 years of experience of providing patient care before, during, and after surgical procedures. Highly skilled in preparing patients for administration of anesthesia, and ensuring their safety and well-being throughout the process.
• Successfully created a series of anesthesia care plans, which were used for a vast array of patients.
• Implemented a non-invasive patient monitoring system, specially designed for patients and families of conservative natures.
• Introduced a safe sedation technique, which proved to be 65% more efficient and secure than the one already in place.
• Devised a highly successful pain management technique, which reduced post-surgical pain by 35%.
• Actively administered and maintained anesthesia to ensure proper sedation and pain management.
• Effectively developed and implemented anesthesia care plans.
|– Pre-anesthesia Evaluation||– Anesthesia Administration||– Peri-anesthetic Care|
|– Pain Management||– Diagnostic Evaluation||– Point of Care Testing|
|– Wellbeing Assurance||– Recovery Facilitation||– Post-anesthesia Assessment|
|– Airway Management||– Invasive Monitoring||– Sedation Techniques|
CRNA 2011 – Present
Carteret Health Care, Rogers, AR
• Look through patient care plans to determine specific medications and their contradictions with anesthesia.
• Discuss each assigned patient’s case with the anesthesiologist, to define the scope of care plans.
• Prepare anesthesia and equipment for administering purposes, ensuring that established rules, and instructions are followed.
• Provide care to patients before, during, and after administering anesthesia, and focus on providing family members with education on the process.
• Administer and maintain the anesthesia to ensure that proper sedation and pain management is ensured.
• Oversee patients’ recovery from the effects of anesthesia, ensuring their safety and well-being throughout.
• Perform comprehensive and well-placed patient histories and physical examinations.
• Order and evaluate diagnostic tests, request consultations, and performing point of care testing.
Registered Nurse 2005 – 2011
Trinity Health, Rogers, AR
• Evaluated patients’ health by assessing them, and going through their care plans.
• Provided care by administering medication, and informing patients of in-home care.
• Took and recorded patients’ vitals, such as blood pressure, pulse, and temperature.
• Monitored assigned patients, and ensured that any changes in conditions were communicated to the doctor.
• Created and maintained logs of medication given to each patient, and ensured that patients’ records were appropriately maintained.
NBCRNA, Rogers, AR – 2015
Rogers Nursing University, Rogers, AR – 2004
Master of Science in Nursing