Tailoring, presentation, and proofreading; these three are the most important things to be considered when writing a resume for a Mortgage Specialist position.
Tailor your resume to the nature of mortgage job you are applying for, compellingly format your resume and always proofread your resume.
There is nothing that puts off an employer more than a resume that has grammatical, syntax, or spelling errors.
Look at the following sample and this Mortgage Specialist Cover Letter to prepare an eye-catching job application.
Mortgage Specialist Resume Example
77 Some Street – Woonsocket, RI 88877
Offers experience and skills in mortgage compliance and processing will be utilized efficiently.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 9+ years of work experience in the mortgage and loan field
• Highly skilled in acquiring mortgage loan orders by meeting and convincing potential clients
• Proficient in analyzing clients’ needs and proposing suitable mortgage solutions
• Hands-on experience in recommending, developing and implementing changes to existing and proposed mortgage programs
• Proficient in computers specifically MS Word and Excel
• Reined in a roller coaster project that involved growing clients’ (spanning over five countries) interest in mortgage projects in the company
• Specialist of the month – May 2011
Fisher & Fisher- Woonsocket, RI | 2009 – Present
• Process basic and specific loan files including FH, VA, and Conventional
• Control and resolve customer/bank attorney/sales force inquiries on phone or in person
• Ensure all forms and lists related to a certain product are complete
• Prepare files for underwriting and closing
• Organize files for submission to MI companies
• Ensure mortgage compliance
• Provide advice and guidance to management and staff
Synovus Mortgage Corp. – Columbus, GA | 2005 – 2009
• Gathered and organized all relevant credit and guarantee information required to document mortgage loan files for suitable product type
• Works directly with insurance agencies, realtors, closing agents
• Analyzed, reconciled, and submitted loan packages for underwriting approval within the required time frame
• Maintained admirable customer service standards with both internal and external customers
Diploma: Columbus High School, Columbus, GA
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Strong strategic and analytic skills
• Demonstrated ability to cope with an ever-changing environment
• Self-sufficiency approach towards work
• Ability to manage complex assignments independently