It can be quite overwhelming to read and reread a cover letter and still feel that there is something amiss in it. How can we possibly make sure that this does not happen?
To be perfectly honest, this uncertainty might remain with you no matter how well you write your cover letter. Here are a few things that you can do:
1. Always make sure that you write your cover letter yourself.
2. Provide only positive information.
3. Use words particularly obtained from the job description provided in the job advertisement.
4. Do not ramble on and on about how good you are.
When you follow all of these, you will automatically come up with a cover letter that will need only a once-over. Here is a cover letter sample based on this advice:
Related: Mortgage Originator Resume Sample
Mortgage Originator Cover Letter Example
87 6th Street
Fairbanks, AK 12512
ralph @ email . com
January 25, 2020
Mr. Brandon Reed
2252 Cosgrave Road
Fairbanks, AK 08526
Dear Mr. Reed:
I am responding to an opening advertised for a Mortgage Originator at Wells Fargo. My education, experience, and training will provide you with a passionate mortgage professional.
During 15 years of experience in mortgage originating work, I have seen the way the loaning industry has evolved. And since I have a broad overview of what it offers now as compared to 10 years ago, I am able to convince clients to manage their mortgage needs through the advice that I provide to them.
While working for First Prudential, I managed to prove myself as a “force to reckon with” by accomplishing the following:
• Successfully processed 95% of the generated leads by converting them into business-providing clientele.
• Received commendation for devising a fool-proof method to handle client background checks and credit history information.
• Introduced a novel real estate mortgage research program with a reputation for 100% accuracy.
My achievements as a mortgage originator go well beyond what I have just mentioned here. But these can only be elaborated in a face to face meeting, for which I will call you soon. Until we meet, I can be contacted at (000) 252-8565 if you need any additional information.
Thank you for your time and consideration.