A resume objective is written at the top of a resume for one reason only – to make a positive first impression.
The objective statement motivates the hiring manager to read the rest of your resume.
An interesting resume objective can lead you straight to the path of an interview.
But, be very careful when creating your objective as it has the capacity to make or break your employment chances.
Each resume objective that you write for every job application has to be unique.
Here are some examples of objectives statements for a motorcycle mechanic resume:
Motorcycle Mechanic Resume Objective Examples
1. Hardworking and detail-oriented Motorcycle Mechanic seeking employment with Delta Motorcycles. Offering exceptional expertise in performing repair and routine maintenance work on motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, and ATVs.
2. Technically savvy and manually dexterous Motorcycle Mechanic seeking a position at Hall’s Motorsports. Bringing a successful track record of accurately repairing vehicles using advanced automotive diagnostic equipment, and providing technical guidance to clients.
3. Seeking a position as a Motorcycle Mechanic at The Motorcycle Den, utilizing 3+ years of experience in inspecting two and three-wheelers to determine overall conditions, and suggesting possible maintenance or repair work.
4. Looking for a Motorcycle Mechanic position at Moto Ventures Inc. Excited to make use of my expertise in examining vehicle frames, replacing worn or damaged mechanical parts, and repairing non-engine components.
5. Customer service-oriented and mechanically strong Motorcycle Mechanic looking for a position at Motorcycle Care Services. Eager to apply my excellent skills in diagnosing and repairing both two and four-stroke engines and performing both regular and preventative maintenance on two and three-wheelers.
6. Motorcycle Mechanic with over 5 years of relevant experience anticipating a role at Wrench Moto. Offers demonstrated ability to diagnose and repair engine problems, handle frame straightening work and perform preventative maintenance according to manufacturer’s specifications.