There are many types of mechanics including plant mechanics, auto mechanics, and heavy equipment mechanics.
They all perform the same type of work such as repairing, diagnosing, replacing, and maintaining engines or machines.
How to Write an Entry Level Mechanic Resume?
- Start your resume with an individually tailored objective statement.
- Include some of your core qualifications and skills below the objective.
- Add your educational information.
- Mention any non-relevant, apprenticeship or volunteer experiences.
Following is a simple resume template for an entry-level mechanic that you can customize as per your specifications.
Related: Auto Mechanic Cover Letter No Experience
Entry Level Mechanic Resume With No Experience
9033 Derryfield Road
Derry, NH 77141
Looking for a position as a Mechanic with ABC Company, using strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills to assist the company’s operations and long-term goals.
• 6+ months of apprenticeship experience in performing inspection, cleaning, and testing services
• Well versed in diagnosing issues and repairing and replacing engine components
• Proven record of maintaining equipment and tools in sync with preservation protocols
• Knowledge of operating and maintaining diagnostic equipment and tools
• Exceptional know-how of Caterpillar machine components
Associate Degree in Mechanical Studies
Derry College of Technology – Derry, NH – 2021
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Gas Engines
• Safety Regulations
• Power Equipment
• General Repair and Maintenance
Technix – Derryfield, NH
Jan 2022 – Present
• Perform setups and respond to mechanical problems
• Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with engines and equipment
• Complete preventative maintenance
• Handle all phases of repair procedures
• Respond to road service calls when instructed
• Identify and evaluate causes
• Provide information to the customers regarding procedures and parts
• Diagnosed and fixed a particularly complex engine which was an amalgamation of types within three days by employing knowledge of advanced locomotive applications.
• Promoted from general worker to mechanic within three months of dedicated and proven hard work in an assistantship role.
• Ability to carry up to 50lbs for an extended period
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Physically dexterous
• Strong troubleshooting skills