There is one thing that you must keep a look out for when writing a resume for Asset Protection Manager job i.e.the specific requirements of the hiring committee.
If you have this sorted out, nothing can stop you from writing a rocking resume.
Refer to the sample format provided below:
Asset Protection Manager Resume Example
912 Lockwood Road, Dexter, NM 52211
ASSET PROTECTION MANAGER
11+ years’ track record of managing and maintaining asset management programs and initiatives. Highly experienced in improving operational execution, and shrinkage performance, by teaching company processes, and enforcing rules and policies.
Provides asset protection training to store personnel, aiming to keep them up to date with processes and procedures. Ability to perform store assessments and inspections, and making recommendations to correct deficiencies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|✓ Safety Strategy||✓ Shortage Reduction||✓ Restitution Procedures|
|✓ Law Implementation||✓ Procedural Audits||✓ Loss Uncovering|
|✓ Shrinkage Prevention||✓ Surveillance||✓ Case Reports Preparation|
|✓ Store Asset Protection||✓ Loss Minimization||✓ Program Development|
• Decreased asset shrinkage by 65% by implementing well-developed shrinkage prevention strategies.
• Minimized loss by providing continuous education to personnel in regards to loss prevention activities.
• Implemented a series of audit procedures, which proved to be 50% more accurate than the ones already in place.
• Introduced a surveillance system, resulting in increased security of assets from both internal and external threats.
Asset Protection Manager
KMART, Dexter, NM | 11/2013 – Present
• Conduct surveillance and investigation to detect both internal and external loss within the store.
• Review implemented asset protection plans, and provide insight into their efficacy.
• Conduct physical security checks and make appropriate recommendations to protect assets and improve profitability.
• Serve as a liaison with the management team to identify and develop solutions for shrink related opportunities.
• Perform store assessments and inspections, and make recommendations to correct deficiencies.
Asset Protection Manager
Costco, Dexter, NM | 5/2009 – 11/2013
• Coordinated in the set up of all electronic and CCTV resources ensuring the sufficient utilization of the equipment.
• Performed procedural audits, and review informational sources to uncover losses.
• Assisted by interviewing and apprehending persons responsible for asset loss and shrinkage.
• Initiated appropriate strategies to meet and exceed shrink goals.
• Conducted interviews with suspected dishonest associates to determine their motivation.
Asset Protection Officer
L Brands, Dexter, NM | 2/2006 – 5/2009
• Assisted in identifying and reporting violations of company policies to operation managers.
• Detected and investigated criminal, illegal and fraudulent activities within the company premises.
• Ascertained that the merchandise was adequately stored to reduce threats of shrinkage.
• Identified accident trends that may lead to loss, and provided safety solutions.
• Assisted in the development and implementation of SOPs to prevent accidents and incidents.
Dexter Technical College, Dexter, NM – 2005
Bachelor of Business Administration
Last updated on