Resumes for logistics officer position may be considered as professional documents, but a little bit of personalism is vital to incorporate into them.
Customization of a resume is equally important. While it is a straightforward thing to pick up a resume template and fill in the blanks, resumes of this sort do not impress.
Here is a sample that is written to impress:
Sample Resume for a Logistic Officer
45 Prime Road | Dickson, TN 72121 | (000) 999-9999 | [Email]
Adaptable and well-organized Logistic Officer with wide-ranging exposure to organizing storage and distribution of goods within a busy work environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skill, with a great ability to get along with people from various walks of life.
• Documented success in effectively managing stock levels, delivery times and transport costs through well-placed logistic programs
• Highly experienced in allocating and managing staff resources according to the diverse and changing needs of each department.
• Proficient in efficiently devising methods of cost control and closely monitoring warehouse managing activities.
• Deeply familiar with reviewing budget requirements of logistics activities and directing consolidation of logistics budgets.
|– Policies Establishment||– Vendor Relations||– Warehouse Management|
|– Supply Chain Analysis||– Security Oversight||– Shipment Tracking|
|– Negotiation||– Performance Improvement||– Scheduling|
|– Procurement||– Suppliers Identification||– Asset Management|
• Met deadlines at a 100% between the years 2011 and 2015, by ensuring implementation of appropriate policies and procedures for each logistic projects.
• Successfully implemented a goods procurement program which proved to be 50% more efficient than the existing one.
• Introduced a novel shipment tracking system which reduced tracking time by a staggering 67%.
• Reduced shipment costs by 50% by bringing on board a supplier advocating a no charge shipment offer.
Team Industries, Dickson, TN | 9/2010 – Present
• Manage stock levels and delivery times according to the specific instructions provided by the supervisor.
• Coordinate and control order cycles and allocate and manage staff resources according to the diverse needs of the company.
• Create and maintain liaison with vendors and suppliers to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of the goods.
• Analyze logistic problems and produce solutions to ensure minimum or no downtime.
• Assess logistics in terms of transport requirements, distribution and handling and establish appropriate warehousing services.
• Devise methods of stock control and create and maintain reports on stocks, equipment, and prepositioned goods.
• Distribute and recover items in coordination with procurements officers and ensure that receipt and storage of all items are handled properly.
• Negotiate contracts, develop and confirm schedules and organize the details of all shipments
Vickers and Nolan Inc., Dickson, TN | 2/2007 – 9/2010
• Studied work orders and ensured that all items in the procurement list are available.
• Coordinated the services of drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys according to specified schedules.
• Prepared paperwork for regulatory bodies and ensured that all shipment documents are properly filed.
• Assisted in coordinating purchases by creating and maintaining effective liaison with vendors and suppliers.
• Provided support in monitoring the use of supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste, and fraud.
Associate of Applied Science in Supply Chain Management
Community College, Dickson, TN – 2005