Lawyers work for legal offices where their core responsibility is to represent clients in a court of law.
They perform research work, provide advice and assist their clients in succeeding cases.
A person applying for a job in this regard will need a well written cover letter something like the sample below.
415 Darby Gardens Ct
Las Vegas, NV 55555
November 21, 2015
Mr. Ryan Alexander
7355 Blue Mountain Circle
Las Vegas, NV 55553
Dear Mr. Alexander:
I am writing to express a strong interest in the position of a Lawyer at Brook Legalities, which was advertised on your website. With my Master’s degree in law and 3 years’ experience, I would like to bring my expertise and qualifications to your firm.
Following are some highlights of my core competencies which uniquely qualifies me for a lawyer position at Brooke Legalities:
• Extremely skilled in advising clients and representing them in courts
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients and other stake holders
• Long-term interest in conducting research and analysis of legal problems
• Specialized courses in interpreting laws, rulings, and regulations for individual and corporate clients
• First-hand experience with preparing a wide range of legal documents, including lawsuits, contracts, appeals, wills, and deeds
Furthermore, I am quite interested in the area of law that deals with criminal cases. My training and experience boasts of my ability to work in this capacity since I possess a perfect record of wins over the past three years. Moreover, I am familiar with law firm settings and have gained a sound background in legal research and concepts. As evident from my resume, I am also well-honed in the area of criminal defense.
I am confident that these experiences and qualifications will allow me to make a solid contribution to Brooke Legalities. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this position with you further and will call you next week to set an interview date. Please feel free to call me at (020) 777-7777 if you need to contact me.
Thank you in anticipation of your consideration.