Personal injury lawyers take up cases that involve direct harm to the health of life of a citizen.
They interview their clients and investigate how an injury took place and manage court proceedings accordingly.
The following resume example shows us how a resume for this position may be written.
Have a look!
Related: Personal Injury Lawyer Cover Letter
Personal Injury Lawyer Resume Example
90 Sarah Ct., Wood Dale, IL 88888
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
• 6+ years of extensive experience as a personal injury lawyer
• Highly skilled in interviewing clients, to sum up the reason for case filing
• Hands-on experience in following personal injury processes from intake to litigation
• Proficient in researching and investigating claims
• Excellence in trial and pleadings preparation
• Trained a group of internee paralegals in personal injury proceedings using mock trials.
• Contributed to the firm’s reputation by assisting in investigating a case of false personal injury claim and giving up the case altogether.
Personal Injury Lawyer
Lawyers Galore – Wood Dale, IL
Feb 2015 – Dec 2021
• Interviewed clients for information regarding claims
• Communicated with insurance carriers
• Investigated circumstances of personal injury claims
• Performed legal research and trial preparation activities
• Prepared cases for court proceedings
• Organized filing system
Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies
Wood Dale Law College – Wood Dale, IL
Concentration: Personal Injury
SPECIAL SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Excellent knowledge of legal terminology
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong background in personal injury law
• Well organized with well-honed research skills
• Proven ability to work with minimal supervision