Fast Food Counter Girls are the outlet workers who arrange fast foods and drinks for customers. These workers are the key staff whose service generates income.
A position as Fast Food Counter Girl is an excellent opportunity for somebody seeking initial experience in food service, as the responsibilities are easy but still introduce an individual to handling cooked items and interacting with customers.
To get this job, you must have excellent customer service and communication skills as well as some basic knowledge of math.
Fast food counter girls perform some or all of the following duties:
Fast Food Counter Girl Job Description
• Greet guest instantly upon their entrance. Make eye contact, smile, and converse in complete sentences.
• Take customers’ orders and deliver to kitchen staff.
• Cook fried and fast food items at a take-out counter.
• Make bills for fast food using a computer and cash register.
• Perform light cleaning duties, for example, sweeping, mopping.
• Keep equipment and facilities clean and in order.
• Set counter to described standards.
• Explain menu of the day and be familiar with the menu items.
• Ring all items sold and get customer’s signature.
• Reply all questions to the best of their ability.
• Resolve any problems rapidly and to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Refer problems to the administrator on Duty.
• Assist colleagues and other staff members as required.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Last updated on