Working in the capacity of a Domestic Engineer means that you are on your toes from sunrise to sunset. And that is not an easy feat.
Many domestic engineers acquire skills that help them with jobs in offices too.
For instance, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks are two areas where domestic engineers rock.
But if you do not put these skills in your resume when applying for a job, you will be losing out on a lot of opportunities.
In the good news department, domestic workers have a lot of skills to show off, which can be placed in a resume skills section.
This is a perfect way to convince the hiring manager that you are ready for the job because of your skills and abilities.
See also: domestic engineer cover letter
However, it is important to know just how to word your skills in a domestic engineer resume. Here are some examples for you to look at:
Sample Skills for Domestic Engineer Resume
• Highly competent in overseeing domestic tasks such as cleaning, cooking, and maintenance.
• Effectively able to prepare food for lunch, dinner, breakfast, and snacks.
• Exceptional skills in packing school lunches in a timely manner.
• Ability to oversee household inventory, and create shopping lists.
• Demonstrated expertise in shopping for groceries before they run out.
• Documented success in formulating household budgets, and ensuring expenditures within them.
• Competent in paying bills in person, and through online forums.
• Qualified to review school announcements and schedules, and provide correlating support to children.
• Proven ability to collect online and paper coupons in order to reduce grocery shopping expenses.
• Expert in balancing checkbooks, and tracking deposits and withdrawals.
• Highly experienced in scheduling repairs and maintenance on household appliances and equipment.
• Familiar with fostering a fun, creative, and safe educational environment for children.
• Solid track record of advising young adults in dealing with problems in school or neighborhoods.
• Skilled in scheduling and assigning household duties to household members in accordance with their ages and abilities.
• Hands-on experience in handling laundry and ironing work.
• In-depth knowledge of removing and disposing of trash in a safe manner.
• Capable of looking after children’s needs such as bathing, nappy changes, and grooming.
• Expert in preparing nutritious food items in accordance with household members’ specific needs, likes, and dislikes.