Quality assurance is key to repeat business. This is why quality coordinators are being hired by companies.
When making your resume for a Quality Coordinator position, you must ensure that you write it perfectly.
All your skills, abilities, qualifications, experience, and accomplishments as one must be highlighted in it.
Organizing a quality coordinator resume is also very important. Making sure that it holds the right information within its sections is imperative.
Organization skills, dependability, and deadline-orientation must all be emphasized.
Here is a quality coordinator resume that you can effectively follow to write your own:
See also: Quality Coordinator Cover Letter
Quality Coordinator Resume Sample
298 Street 31, Stone Mountain, GA29743
Results-driven and organized Quality Manager, boasting 8+ years of experience in quality management. Demonstrated skills in ensuring material, process, and procedure compliance with regulatory authorities. Unmatched ability to develop internal auditing tools in order to ensure quality checking, and improvement.
– Product Inspection
– Quality Control Strategies
– Improvement Processes
– Quality Control Testing
– Production Process Changes
– Outcomes Measurement
– Internal Auditing
– Complaint Handling
– Audit Oversight
• Implemented a solid quality control system, improved end-product quality by 65% consequently.
• Strategized quality control metrics, therefore,increased process quality.
• Introduced internal auditing, as a result, reduced customer complaints by 50%.
• Remained in 100% compliance of quality control metrics from 2015 to 2018.
Quality Control Coordinator
The TRAK Group, Stone Mountain, GA | 2013-present
• Develop internal auditing tools in order to ensure consistent quality
• Check raw materials to make sure that they are of high quality
• Monitor production processes and provide insight where required
• Implement quality improvement plans for all processes
• Assist in the development of company policies and procedures regarding quality
• Test each item by analyzing weight, dimensions, and chemical composition
• Perform experiments in order to determine reliability and strength
• Suggest improvements for current products
• Oversee production processes to ensure that industry standards are met
• Develop education materials on quality for workers
• Create quality test reports and analyze data to determine necessary changes
Heatcon Inc., Stone Mountain, GA | 2008-2013
• Assisted in analyzing customers’ complaints
• Supported quality control investigation processes
• Evaluated data and developed accurate and concise quality management documents
• Assisted in inspecting production processes and procedures
• Documented current risks, and processed improvement goals
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Major: Quality Control
Georgia State University, Stone Mountain, GA – 2007