● The length of a resume is probably the most problematic issue when creating one. A resume for onsite coordinator position should never be more than 2 pages, even if you have a lot of information to write.
● Keep the content of your resume concise and meaningful.
● Use legible and plain fonts that can be clearly read.
● In the experience section, include only the recent 2-3 relevant experiences even if completeness and transparency is your top priority.
Following is a sample resume for an on-site coordinator position.
On Site Coordinator Resume Example
46 Swanson Way ● Henniker, NH 03871 ● (000) 214-0255 ● gavcos @ email . com
Professional Summary: Methodical and self-reliant Onsite Coordinator with 8+ years’ track record of recruiting, controlling and maintaining a pool of temporary workers according to requirements. A detail oriented individual who has strong communication and people skills. Effectively able to prioritize processes and work well under pressure. Highly skilled in managing and motivating workforce to help them meet set deadlines.
|• Worker Induction||• Recruitment Methods|
|• Hours Recording||• Time-sheets Preparation|
|• Vacancies Filling||• Interactive Team Development|
|• Site Procedures and Practices||• Temporary Worker Bookings|
|• Wage Calculation||• Daily Reporting|
|• Coaching and Motivation||• Shift Management|
• Singlehandedly created and implemented a system temporary workers recruiting system which proved to be 59% more efficient than the previous one
• Introduced a system that dynamically collected data of available workers and created a pool of resourceful personnel
• Devised a timesheet concept which increased work hours collecting proficiency by a staggering 80%
• Successfully worked over 3 shifts back to back in the event of shortage of onsite coordinators
Onsite Coordinator | 1/2013 – Present
Pentagon Group, Henniker, NH
• Create and maintain a pool of available workforce members and ensure that this information is kept current and confidential
• Determine the need for workers for each assigned projects and pick and choose them from existing pools and other resources
• Recruit and train temporary workers to perform specific duties pertaining to assigned projects
• Manage and motivate workers to ensure that they are properly working towards the goals of the project
Onsite Coordinator | 5/2011 – 1/2013
TTY Co, Henniker, NH
• Liaised with clients to determine their need for additional workforce and complied by researching and recruiting new workers
• Created and maintained fully legal and compliant work records and complete weekly work reports
• Booked staff members to shifts according to company policies and provided them with help in filling out timesheets
• Completed daily payrolls by recording hours and ensured that daily wages are paid to workers in a time-efficient manner
Office Coordinator | 2/2009 – 5/2011
General Dynamics, Henniker, NH
• Created and maintained schedules for staff members and temporary workers
• Handled filing and report generation and maintenance work along with ensuring that all files were properly stored
• Arranged for travel and accommodation for staff members and ensured payments to travel companies was made in a timely manner
• Organized payroll information for both regular and temporary workers, in a bid to provide assistance to the accounting department
• Operated office equipment to perform duties such as printing, scanning and photocopying
New Hampshire State University, Henniker, NH – 2008
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration