Writing a clear objective statement for a cabinet installer resume can go a long way in making you a favorite in the eyes of a prospective employer.
Using a resume objective wisely promises to take you to heights that you never knew existed.
There is a right and a wrong way of writing a resume objective.
When you say “looking for a job that pays you well and polishes your skills,” you are automatically turning the recruiter away because you sound selfish. But when you say “looking for a position where I can provide the company with the benefit of my cabinet-making skills,” you are offering them not just your services, but a solution to their problems as well. Use the latter approach.
Here are some examples to help you:
Sample Objectives for Cabinet Installer Resume
1. Passionate Cabinet Installer with a high level of accuracy and good hand-eye coordination. Excited to work for ABC Company where my cabinet-making skills will be used to increase profits and customer base. Able to take and follow written instructions precisely.
2. Dexterous Cabinet Installer with over 7 years of cabinet-making and installing experience, looking for a position at Cabinet Kings. Eager to utilize deep insight into selecting materials and supplies to construct desired cabinet designs.
3. Cabinet Installer with a strong background in woodworking and 5 years of experience with common carpentry and construction tools, eager to work for ABC Company. Bringing precision and the ability to determine customers’ cabinet installation requirements, and provide them with the best solutions.
4. Hardworking, and meticulous Cabinet Installer looking for a challenging role at Carpentry Contractors Co. Offering exceptional skills in measuring and cutting wood and other materials in a precise manner and constructing and installing cabinets with precision and exactness.
5. Strong desire to work as a Cabinet Installer for Cabinet Kings. Bringing 5+ years’ verifiable track record of setting up and operating woodworking machines and hand tools to fabricate and install cabinets in both commercial and residential settings.
6. Seeking a position as a Cabinet Installer at Woodworking Planners. Excited to provide the benefit of my extensive experience in choosing and using the right types of materials to construct and install cabinets, for both large and small-scale projects.
7. Uniquely qualified cabinet installer with 2 years of apprenticeship experience in removing any existing cabinetry, measuring installation area, preparing the surfaces, and installing cabinets according to specifications. Poised to work for ABC Company.