Programmers are an integral part of the IT industry as they develop, implement and test IT solutions in accordance to analysts’ and management’s requirements. They manage this by converting requirements of a particular project indo code so that the end user can benefit from it in a complete manner.
Programmers work with project objectives with clients or the management by analyzing them and figuring out how to put them in an information technology base. Once a program is made, they are required to test the programs they make so that their functionality is truly understood and any troubleshooting needs are met. Programmers are highly qualified people as they are required to acquire degrees in any discipline in information technology along with attending workshops in their required field of interest.
People who are applying for a job in this capacity will need to ensure that they are well prepared for an interview at their prospective place of work. Some interview questions that you may come across are listed below.
Sample Interview Questions for Programmers
1. How would you reverse a String in Java without the assistance of API?
2. How would you write an instruction that will figure out the longest palindrome in the provided string?
3. What is the difference between a string and a string buffer?
4. Take this example and tell us which number is not present in the second array:
a. 1 2 3 4 5
b. 2 3 1 0 5
5. Tell us how you would find the third element from last in a single pass.
6. Show us a method that will reverse a singly linked list
7. Show us a method of finding depth of a binary tree.
8. Implement the binary search with a program. How would you do it?
9. How would you find all primary numbers with a program? Give an example
10. Tell us how you would write a program that works with designing an algorithm to find frequency of a particular occurrence.