As a matter of fact, a well-written house cleaner resume grabs the attention of the recruiter and persuade them to call you for an interview.
Resumes for housecleaning positions must be divided into eye-catching sections such as objective or summary/profile, relevant skills, work experience, education, and training.
Below is an excellent Example of House Cleaner Resume.
This sample house cleaner resume opens with a summary statement as well as cleaning skills of the applicant.
House cleaner resumes with this kind of precise information will open the doors for interviews.
House Cleaner Resume Example
6 Denver Drive | Houston, TX 54784 | (000) 987-2025 | [Email]
Bringing great attention to detail, physical ability, and excellent communication skills.
Result-oriented and reliable House Cleaner with 11+ years’ experience in performing a wide range of cleaning and sanitation tasks in domestic as well as commercial settings. Track record of delivering perfect work while making sure that things are as cleaned as they should be. A resourceful and proactive individual who takes and follows orders quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrated ability to clean bedrooms, restrooms and lobbies and all kinds of public and private areas.
- Highly skilled in sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floors.
- Proven ability to dust furniture and equipment.
- Able to handle garbage by placing trash in the proper place.
EQUIPMENT HANDLING SKILLS
- Power Scrubbing
- Waxing Machines
- Carpet Steamers
- Washing Machines
- Wheeled Carts
ABC Company – Houston, TX | 2010 – Present
• Clean, sanitize and buff kitchen, bathroom fixtures as well as appliances
• Dust furniture, and vacuum carpets together with area rugs
• Disinfect public areas, changing rooms, showers, and elevators
• Make beds
• Replace towels and toiletries
• Attend to the requests for additional supplies
Light Duty Cleaner
Texas House Cleaning Company – Houston, TX | 2007 – 2010
• Supplied towels, toiletries, and other supplies
• Maintained high standards of hygiene in all dining areas
• Trained new workers on the quality to be maintained
• Kept clients’ rooms neat and clean
• Replenished stocks of snacks and drinks
• Washed dishes during and after the meal
City School, Houston, TX – 2002
“I am known to listen to and follow directions thoroughly, and create a fun environment while working with co-workers.”