A well-written house cleaner resume grabs the attention of recruiter or employer.
Resumes for housecleaning positions must be divided into eye-catching sections such as objective or summary/profile, relevant skills, work experience, education, and training.
Below is an excellent Example of House Cleaner Resume.
This sample house cleaner resume opens with a summary statement and cleaning skills. House cleaner resumes with this kind of precise information will open the doors for interviews.
House Cleaner Resume Example
6 Denver Drive | Houston, TX 54784 | (000) 987-2025 | [Email]
Bringing great attention to detail, physical dexterity and excellent communication skills.
Result-oriented and reliable House Cleaner with 10+ years’ experience in performing a wide range of cleaning and sanitation tasks in domestic and commercial settings. Track record of delivering perfect work while making sure that things are as cleaned as they should be. A resourceful and proactive individual who takes and follows orders quickly and accurately.
• Demonstrated ability to clean bedrooms, restrooms and lobbies and all kinds of public and private areas
• Highly skilled in sweeping, scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors
• Proven ability to dust furniture and equipment
• Able to handle garbage by placing trash in the proper place
• Power Scrubbing and Waxing Machines
• Carpet Steamers
• Washing Machines and Dryers
• Wheeled Carts
ABC Hotel – Houston, TX | May 2010 – Present
Light Duty Cleaner
• Clean, sanitize and buff kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
• Dust furniture, and vacuum carpets and area rugs
• Clean and disinfect public areas, changing rooms, showers, and elevators
• Make beds, and replaced towels and toiletries
• Attend to guests’ requests for additional supplies
Texas House Cleaning Company – Houston, TX | Jan 2007 – May 2010
• Supplied towels, toiletries, and other supplies
• Maintained high standards of hygiene in all dining areas
• Trained new workers on the quality to be maintained
• Kept clients’ rooms neat and clean
• Replenished stocks of snacks and drinks
• Washed dishes during and after the meal
Diploma: City School, Houston, TX – 2002
“I am known to listen to and follow directions thoroughly, and create a fun environment while working with co-workers.”
Last updated on