A well written resume for house cleaner position grabs the attention of recruiter or employer.
Resumes for housecleaning positions must be divided into eye-catching sections such as objective or summary/profile, relevant skills, work experience, education and training.
Below is a good Example of House Cleaner Resume. This house cleaner resume opens with summary and skills. House cleaner resumes with this kind of precise information will open the doors for interviews.
House Cleaner Resume Example
6 Denver Drive | Houston, TX 54784 | (000) 987-2025 | john. smith @ email . com
Bringing great attention to detail, physical dexterity and excellent communication skills.
Result-oriented and reliable House Cleaner with 10+ years’ experience in performing a wide range of cleaning and sanitation tasks in domestic and commercial settings. Track record of performing perfect work while making sure that things are as cleaned as they should be. Resourceful and proactive individual who takes and follows orders quickly and accurately.
• Demonstrated ability to clean bedrooms, restrooms and lobbies and all kinds of public and private areas
• Highly skilled in sweeping, scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors
• Proven ability to dust furniture and equipment
• Able to handle garbage by placing trash at the proper place
• Power Scrubbing and Waxing Machines
• Carpet Steamers
• Washing Machines and Dryers
• Wheeled Carts
ABC Hotel – Houston, TX | May 2010 – Present
Light Duty Cleaner
• Clean, sanitize and buff kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
• Dust furniture, and vacuum carpets and area rugs
• Clean and disinfect public areas, changing rooms, showers and elevators
• Make beds, and replaced towels and toiletries
• Attend to guests’ requests for additional supplies
Texas House Cleaning Company – Houston, TX | Jan 2007 – May 2010
• Supplied towels, toiletries and other supplies
• Maintained high standards of hygiene in all dining areas
• Trained new workers on the quality to be maintained
• Kept clients’ rooms neat and clean
• Replenished stocks of snacks and drinks
• Washed dishes during and after meal
Diploma: City School, Houston, TX – 2002
“I am known to listen to and follow directions thoroughly, and create fun environment while working with co-workers.”
Last updated on