A caregiver cover letter is a marketing tool and as such, it must be written with a employer’s specific needs in mind.
Where your resume might be brief and standardized, a cover letter must be tailored as per the needs of prospective employer.
The following sample cover letter for a Caregiver Resume will help you with writing an excellent cover letter. Feel free to modify it as per employer’s specific needs.
Note: This cover letter is written specifically to a caregiver agency but you are free to customize this sample if you are self employed.
Caregiver Cover Letter Example
101 Example Avenue
Irvine, CA 95214
September 30, 2017
Ms. Jane Arnold
Human Resources Manager
Silverado At Home
25 South Street
Irvine, CA 98855
Dear Ms. Arnold:
I am eager to work for Silverado At Home’s in the role of Caregiver because I realize that your commitment to develop excellent community creates a challenging yet satisfying work environment. With my elderly care training, First Aid certification and 3 years of work experience as a caregiver with different private homes, I am eager to leverage my compassion and experience to contribute to your bottom line.
Through my past experiences, I acquired skills and abilities highly desirable by Silverado At Home:
• Track record of providing assistance to elderly in activities of daily living.
• Motivates clients to help them enjoy their independence.
• Committed to perform all kinds of housekeeping tasks including washing clothes and dishes, scrubbing bathroom and making beds.
• Competent at creating a neat and clean environment for clients through sanitation, ventilation, proper lighting and furnishings arrangement.
• Adept at implementing care plans provided by the care manager and client’s family.
My caregiving skills coupled with my enthusiasm to help others uniquely qualifies me for this exciting opportunity. I look forward to interviewing with you to show the match between your requirements and my qualifications. I will call you next week to follow up. In the meantime, I can be reached at (000) 009-1234.
Thank you for your time and consideration.