A caregiver cover letter is a marketing tool, and as such, it must be written with the employer’s specific needs in mind.
Where your resume might be brief and standardized, a cover letter must be tailored as per the needs of the prospective employer.
The following sample cover letter for a Caregiver Resume will help you with writing an excellent cover letter. Feel free to modify it as per employer’s specific needs.
Note: This cover letter is written specifically for a caregiver agency, but you can customize this sample if you are self-employed.
Caregiver Cover Letter Example
101 Ravine Avenue
Irvine, CA 95214
March 5, 2018
Ms. Jane Arnold
Human Resources Manager
Silverado At Home
25 South Street
Irvine, CA 98855
Dear Ms. Arnold:
I am eager to work for Silverado At Home’s in the role of Caregiver because I realize that your commitment to developing excellent community creates a challenging yet satisfying work environment. With my elderly care training, first aid certification and 3 years of caregiving experience with different private homes, I am eager to leverage my compassion and expertise to contribute to your bottom line.
Through my past experiences, I acquired skills and abilities highly desirable by Silverado At Home:
• Track record of assisting to elderly in activities of daily living.
• Motivates clients to help them enjoy their independence.
• Committed to performing all kinds of housekeeping tasks including clothes and dishes washing, bathroom cleaning and bed making.
• Competent at creating a neat and clean environment for clients through sanitation, ventilation, proper lighting and furniture arrangement.
• Adept at implementing care plans provided by the care manager and client’s family.
My caregiving skills coupled with my enthusiasm to help others uniquely qualifies me for this exciting opportunity. I look forward to interviewing with you to show the match between your requirements and my qualifications. I will call you next week to follow up. In the meantime, I can be reached at (000) 009-1234.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on