You cannot go wrong with Food Assembler resume writing if your focus is on the content and the format.
Both these things come together to make a resume successful.
And to see how both these can be amalgamated to develop the best resume, take a look at the following sample:
Food Assembler Resume Example
200 Highlands Street | Boise, ID 19020 | (000) 857-2054 | sarawright @email . com
Top-performing Food Assembler with extensive experience in performing a variety of food preparation duties, such as preparing cold foods, slicing meat, and washing equipment. Ability to prepare meal trays and dishes according to specified instructions. Works well under pressure in a team-oriented environment.
|• Food Rotation||• Food Portioning||• Garnishing|
|• Meal Tray Preparation||• Inventory Management||• Food Station Oversight|
|• Condiments Handling||• Sandwich and Salad Making||• Sanitization|
|• Equipment Maintenance||• Cold Foods Preparation||• Order Accuracy|
• Introduced 3 novel ways of garnishing food items, all of which received high praise from customers.
• Implemented an equipment maintenance strategy, which was considered 65% more workable than the one already being used.
• Devised an order accuracy system, decreasing the amount of complaints being received by patrons.
• Successfully created 100 sandwiches for a last minute party at the restaurant, within the provided deadline.
Gate Gourmet, Boise, ID | 10/2013 – Present
• Take and comprehend orders for food assembly, paying special attention to customers’ requests
• Read charts to decipher amount and types of foods and condiments to be set on trays
• Set trays with the right type of order, ensuring that portioning and garnishing activities are properly carried out
• Store dishes of hot food items on electric warmers to keep them warm until serving time
• Ascertain that all returned dishes are properly washed and put away according to specified instructions
• Prepare food items such as salads and sandwiches, according to set recipes and instructions
• Cut, peel, cube, and marinate meats and vegetables to make them ready for cooking purposes
• Set up trays with main dishes, snacks, desserts, and condiments, according to customers’ requirements
Saucy Asian, Boise, ID | 2/2008 – 10/2013
• Cleaned and maintained kitchen areas such as counters and floors on a constant basis
• Oversaw inventory levels, and communicated low stock situations to kitchen managers
• Assisted in preparing food items by cutting, slicing, chipping, cubing, and marinating them according to recipes
• Provided support in tossing salads, and making sandwiches and burgers
• Ascertained that all returned plates and dishes were washed, dried, and put away in their designated places
Boise High School, Boise, ID – 2007
High School Diploma