Adjunct Professors are hired as a part-time or contract based faculty members within an educational setting. They may have jobs outside the educational facility working in their own area of expertise.
Depending on what subject an adjunct professor is hired for, he or she is responsible for teaching students, grading papers along with conducting research. They may also be required to write academic papers for publications. They might even be part of a faculty or administration within the institute and possess decision making powers. In some settings they are also required to work as consultants for outside organizations and businesses.
Being an adjunct professor is not easy; you need to possess a master’s degree along with a PHD in the field that they teach in. They need to effective communicators and possess excellent research skills. If you are looking for a position as an adjunct professor, you may need to keep all this in mind along with ensuring that your resume portrays these better qualities.
Let us have a look at resume objective statements that depict an adjunct professor’s enthusiasm and qualities.
• Looking for an Adjunct Professor position with Florida State University utilizing excellent knowledge of Chemistry and the ability to communicate lessons effectively.
• Seeking a position as an Adjunct Professor at Nashville University utilizing self discipline and the ability to impart knowledge effectively in order to assist university students with an excellent educational system.
• An Adjunct Professor position with NY State University. Offering extensive experience in imparting knowledge of Physics and Mathematics.
• Looking for a position as an Adjunct Professor with Baltimore State University. Offers 25 years of corporate technology management .experience and cutting edge knowledge in of the field.
• To obtain a position as an Adjunct Professor at Kentucky University. Bringing excellent teaching skills and organizational acumen along with a strong grasp of the English language.