When it comes to a resume writing for leaner position, you should translate your skills into dedication. Your energy and enthusiasm usually nails an interview.
Since a cleaner has to deal with people and managers in addition to usual cleaning tasks, a candidate’s interpersonal and communication skills really matter in this role. Make sure your cover letter highlight the same. Keep your tone highly professional and bring your cleaning traits into the light since these are your profile’s main selling points.
The following house cleaning resume example opens with the job seeker’s apparent objective to work for a specific employer. House cleaner resumes with this information will help any job seeker land an interview.
See Also: House Cleaner Resume with Summary
House Cleaner Resume Example
333 Denver Drive ♦ Calgary, AB N9E 9F9 ♦ 888-888-8888 ♦ [Email Address]
OBJECTIVE: Energetic problem-solver looking for a house cleaning position at ABC Agency utilizing strong cleaning skills and 5 years’ extensive housekeeping experience.
• Strong skills of making beds, changing sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
• Excellent knowhow of attending to guests’ requests for extra supplies
• Very expert in sweeping, moping, washing, waxing and polishing floors
• Adept at dusting furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
• Demonstrated ability to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Lee Cleaning Service, Houston, TX (2001 – 2006)
• Dust furniture and fittings by means of a duster and a dust rag
• Sweep through broom to clean particles from tile or wood flooring
• Vacuum carpets
• Pick up trash and laundry
• Mop hardwood, laminate, ceramic, vinyl and linoleum flooring
• Clean smudges from mirrors, glass and wood surfaces
• Disinfect of bathrooms, doorknobs and tables
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Diploma: CITY SCHOOL, Houston, TX, 1997
On-the-job training, Lee Cleaning Services, 2001
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
Home Workers of America, 2004
Customer Satisfaction Award, 2003