This house cleaning resume example opens with the job seeker’s apparent objective to have an interview call for the job opening, cleaning people’s homes on a regular basis.
House cleaner resumes with this specific information will help any job seeker land an interview.
House Cleaner Resume Example
333 Denver Drive, Calgary AB N9E 9F9
888-888-8888, [Email Address]
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a house cleaning position in a reputable agency so as to utilize my cleaning skills and extensive experience
•Strong skills of making beds, changing sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
•Excellent knowhow of attending to guests’ requests for extra supplies
•Very expert in sweeping, moping, washing, waxing and polishing floors
•Good skills in dusting furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
•Know to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Lee Cleaning Service, Houston Texas
• Dusting by means of a duster and a dust rag
• Sweeping through broom to clean particles from tile or wood flooring
• Vacuuming to clean dirt and particles from carpet flooring
• Straightening – picking up trash, putting dishes away, picking up unclean laundry and putting things back where they fit in
• Mopping while needed to clean hardwood, laminate, ceramic, vinyl and linoleum flooring.
• Shining and cleaning smudges from mirrors, glass and wood surfaces
• Disinfecting of bathrooms, doorknobs and tables
On-the-job training by Lee Cleaning Services 2001
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
Home Workers of America
Customer Satisfaction Award 2003