Your skills play a significant role in getting you a job. It is especially true where resumes are concerned. It is true that resumes hold a lot of information, and that one tiny part of it might not be considered such a big deal.
On the contrary, the skills section – small as it may be – provides hiring managers with a lot of information regarding your abilities, and how you can fit into an organization. Never, ever leave it out!
Writing a skills section is not all peaches and cream. Mostly, it is difficult for us to determine what our skills are, let alone put them on a resume. However, a voluntary flashback can give you a good idea of what your abilities are. Think regarding what you have accomplished – how did you do it?
If you can answer this question correctly, you can highlight your skills effectively. Think back to how good you were in the following areas:
• Customer services
• Customer retention
• Increase in profits
And so many more. How did you manage all this?
What skills did you use to make contributions to a company and its success? To answer all these questions, take a look at the following sample skills statements for a customer relationship manager position:
Sample Skills for Customer Relationship Manager Resume
• Demonstrated ability to ensure customer satisfaction, through the delivery of exceptional services.
• Highly experienced in guiding and leading team members to deliver products and services, in sync with the customers’ requirements.
• Effectively able to conduct business reviews to ensure that customers are satisfied with delivered products and services.
• Exceptionally well-versed in alerting sales teams about possible leads, aimed at obtaining further sales, within key customers.
• Competent in working closely with different departments, such as marketing, sales, and communications.
• Qualified to monitor company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
• Proven ability to escalate and resolve customers’ problems and concerns, in a bit to retain their business.
• Focused on diligently working with different departments, to develop, and implement core customer retention strategies.
• Identify key contacts at potential client companies, to establish and foster a mutually worthy relationship.
• Monitor and assess competitors’ activities, to satisfy and retain customers, in a proactive manner.
• Resolve customers’ complaints and problems immediately, aiming to ensure a positive impression.
• Seek and avail opportunities to cross-sell, or upsell services to existing customers, by following established rules and regulations.