A makeup artist cover letter should always be tailored as per prospective employer’s specific needs. Below are two golden tips that will help you write a good cover letter for makeup artist position.
• Make some extra effort and find the name of the hiring manager. Letters that begin with the name of HR manager have greater chances of being taken seriously as compared to those beginning with generic salutation like Dear Sir/Madam.
• Explain why you want to work for the specific employer and how your skills will help you contribute to their bottom-line.
340 Timber Lane • Herndon, VA 67110 • (006) 444-3333 • victoria @ email . com
June 14, 2016
Mr. Henry Benedict
54 Salsa Ave
Herndon, VA 67110
Dear Mr. Benedict:
I am very excited at the prospect of becoming a part of your winning team in the capacity of a Makeup Artist since I am inspired by your top quality services and cosmetology products.
My following qualifications will provide you with a reason to take a closer look at my accompanying resume.
• Special talent for enhancing the natural beauty features of clients.
• Competent in color blending, eye makeup, lip and brow shaping.
• Full command on various hair styling techniques based on hair texture, length and thickness.
• Profound ability to offer cosmetic consultation services to clients.
• Proficient in black spot and facial marks concealing and foundation setting.
• Extensive knowledge of various skin types and suitable products for skin toning.
My 7+ years of experience as a makeup artist has developed an aesthetic sense in me. Also I have a verifiable track record of managing client’s unique needs and preferences. In fact, I successfully anticipates clients’ expectations and exceeds the same using my skills and expertise.
May I suggest a meeting with you to explore the opportunity further? I am available for an interview when you are. I’d be happy to answer your queries regarding my qualifications at (006) 444-3333. I intend to follow up this application with you on next Thursday.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on